Chapter 33 ~Determination~

~ Count me in unannounced, drag our friends on the tile, I just follow your trail, you can't just follow my smile, all of your sins are aligned with this mood of mine, cutting me to the bone, nothing left to leave behind. You outta reset now, just like it never happened. I didn't come for a fight, but I will fight till the end and this one might be your battle, might not turn out okay, I know you think you can kill me, but you've already lost the game...~

CHAPTER 33 

Goku

It was impressive but there wasn't too much left of Quitela's army, yet all of this came with a cost, Everyone was extremely tired, they had been fighting for quite a while against an entire universe trying to stop the war, trying to save the people that was injured or the ones that just couldn't fight anymore. Now they were almost done, it was just the perfect chance "Hey, Vegeta! Could you cover me?" Goku said as he punched a man on the face knocking him out "Stop bothering me Kakarot, you have been asking that over and over again! What do you have to do anyway?" Vegeta said as he continued fighting but suddenly his enemy was gone, Goku had sent him flying away with a blast "I have to go for Cornelia while I know where she is" he said with an expression full of concern and then he looked down "I can barely feel her ki anymore, I don't want to lose her position..." Goku said as he looked at Vegeta "Damn, I forgot about her" another explosion could be heard and two fighters were approaching to Goku and Vegeta, Goku looked at Vegeta waiting for a response, the fighters were too close now "So?..." then Vegeta turned towards Goku angry "YOU ARE STILL HERE? MOVE QUICKLY!!! NOW!! YOU IDIOT!! YOU ARE WASTING TIME!!" Vegeta yelled "Ayayay! Thank you Vegeta!" Goku yelled as he began to run in the direction in which he felt your ki "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ALREADY" Goku concentrated on your location as he began to leave the place, he avoided attacks and sometimes he would hit occasionally anyone who was in his way but all his senses were focused in you, only in you.

He was going behind the hill, he was on his way, he looked up with determination "Be okay" he said as he began to jump to get faster to you, he was really tired but it really didn't matter to him, he wasn't able to protect you before, this time he...

He was going behind the hill, he was on his way, he looked up with determination "Be okay" he said as he began to jump to get faster to you, he was really tired but it really didn't matter to him, he wasn't able to protect you before, this time he wasn't going to fail. Dyspo watched from the distance as Goku left, he would have loved to go after you, but he couldn't leave all these people here, he had to protect everyone...he was a Pride Trooper after all. Plus there he would be useless, Jiren was there and Goku was on his way... He continued fighting and smiled, pff yeah I'd rather stay here, I don't want to be a drag. He knew you would be alright, he knew it.

Jiren

This was out of control. Both of you had been fighting for what seemed to be an entire hour, it had been really intense, you were enjoying yourself but Jiren was having a bad time. He didn't want to hurt you, he only tried to hit you occasionally as he defended himself since your attacks were just extremely strong and precise, he had never felt anything like this, well yeah he had all this strength he had felt it only two times in his entire life... with Son Goku and with the murderer of his family. He shook his thoughts away, again, he had been doing that during all the fight but bad thoughts would always come back to his mind. Mainly your words, it was amazing how your words could hurt him more than your attacks. He knew that wasn't you, this wasn't the woman that had that sparkle in her eyes, that had always a smile on her face, that made him feel that warmth in his cold and rotten heart. He had to focus, the only thing he wanted right now was to take you with him, he wanted to finish with this as soon as possible and recover you, see again that sparkle in your eyes, that kindness.