Chapter 12 (Part 3) ~A Thousand Years~

Heya!! The song was purposed by @TeamJNPR22. Sorry if it took me too long to upload but I've been busy :c however, enjoy!! Next chap Wednesday!! :3

~I will not let anything, take away what's standing in front of me ~

CHAPTER 12 (Part 3)

30 minutes left

The travel was quite long. It took you two hours to get there but you were finally going to arrive... Earth...Home sweet home...

The event was going to be pretty big, important people would come. The Great Priest, the Angels, Zeno – sama, and that was all you knew by now... You remembered when you entered in the ship, it was a whole mess. So about Goku... It turns out that Caulifla did not have a couple too so Whiss told Goku about this and he began to look for her, pushing people, and making a lot of disasters because it was late, and he didn't want to miss the buffet. He was not the only one causing panic in the place, Ribrianne and her universe were fascinated about this day, a day where people celebrates love, she was flying all over the place with her wings and that was... bearable, but then she throwed little hearts all over the place the thing is that she didn't remember it was an attack and those hearts had a drug that made the person which they touched sleep. Almost 40 people ended up being unconscious, and even the angels had to help putting everyone in the ship.

Oh! And Cocotte... You giggled low as you remembered what happened, well Cocotte was one of the people that fell unconscious. It was so funny, she was still clinging to Jiren's neck then she suddenly fell unconscious, Jiren just watched her falling, he looked at her laying on the floor and then closed his eyes and crossed his arms and left, just like that. You wanted to burst in laugher, Jiren got a new couple pretty fast, many of his fans were jumping around him, he just grabbed one of them and walked in to the ship. You didn't really understand why he was going to the party, maybe he just wanted to have fun but yet it was curious, yet you were glad for him.

"Hey, what is that?" Dyspo just woke up and he was pointing at your Walkman, he looked pretty curious. Dyspo and you sat together, he was such a good company, you had been talking for almost an hour until he decided to take a nap for a while just as may others, you just picked your Walkman and listened some music in the meantime. "Oh this? This is my Walkman" he looked confused, he didn't understood a thing "Hmm, okay..." you grabbed a headphone and offered it to him "Here, put it in your ear" he did as you said, right now you were hearing "Sweet Lord" by George Harrison. You closed your eyes and relaxed to the sound of the music.

Mm, my Lord

I really want to know you

I really want to go with you

Really want to show you, Lord

That it won't take long, my Lord

(Hallelujah)

My sweet Lord

(Hallelujah)...

"Wow..." You heard Dyspo, you opened your eyes and then turned towards him "What is it?" Dyspo looked at you directly in the eyes "I had never eh feel more calm with someone in my whole life, my life is always so full of job, stress, trainings, that I rarely have time to just sit and talk to someone about random stuff or just sit and do nothing but relax, I mean I..."

"Shhh..."you placed your index finger on his lips silencing him successfully, you smiled and then closed your eyes again as you leaned your head so it would rest on his shoulder "Don't think about anything just enjoy it"

"Y-yes"

The 30 minutes left you two continued listening some music, you could feel Dyspo's arm over your shoulder, his hand was rubbing your arm slightly, slowly you fell asleep...