Chapter 18 ~Mr. Blue Sky~

Hello!! This part was purposed by  @TeamJNPR22 , mainly the plot between Cornelia and Hit, I really hope you like it girl!! (The script for Hit's and Cornelia's parts was written by her) Thank you!! and thank you all for your support guys!! send you all kisses and hugs!!

~Mister blue sky please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long. Where did we go wrong?~

CHAPTER 18

"COOOOOORNEEELIAAAA" You woke up extremely frightened

"Wha? Uh eh?" Your straight hair was a mess, your eyes were still closed since they hadn't got used to the light. Maybe some other girls could wake up fresh and looking beautiful but your case was just the opposite. You incorporated a bit and then sat on your bed slowly but suddenly two strong arms surrounded you and hugged you tight making both of you fall because of the lack of equilibrium. You felt a heavy weigh over your body "Wakey wakey" a sweet voice whispered too close, you opened slowly your eyes.

"Goku?" what was he doing in your room? "What are you doing here? How did you enter?"

"Oh... I entered through the window hehe sorry" he said pointing at the open window, typical Goku. "And well I came to congratulate you, as always"

"Uh congratulate me... for what?" you said confused "CORNELIA" he yelled angry "Don't you remember? Today is your birthday!!" he said happily. Oh dang! You had forgotten it, you have had so much stuff on your mind that you that you forgot it. You always remembered this day to be prepared since Goku always did this, you would always leave the door open or the window, otherwise Goku would find his own way to enter, usually knocking off the door or breaking the wall. "Goku haha thank you! You have always been the first one congratulating me" he smiled "Well, I would never forget this date, it was the same day in which I found you as a little girl" you smiled too, yes. He was the one that found you and took you to master Roshi, his smile was the first thing you saw after several days of being sick and alone for so long, so beautiful and kind. You placed a hand on his cheek "Thank you" you whispered, a small tear began to fall from your eye, it was not sadness, it was nostalgy? No it was a good feeling you felt happy. So much could have happened to you and luckily you ended up in the hands of an angel.

"Wait nonno!! You are not supposed to cry. Oh Geez!! I know!" Suddenly you felt tickles on your abdomen, you began to squirm and laugh hard because of this "HAHA Goku!! Stop!!! Stop! Stop!!"

"GO AWAY YOU PERVERT!!" you heard a woman's voice and right after hearing that Goku wasn't over you anymore, he had been sent flying against the closer wall, you relaxed and the turned towards the mysterious person who had punched your friend, it was Bulma. "Haha Thank you Bulma" you said still breathing heavily "Ugh That man doesn't have limits, Goku do you know what Milk would do if she finds you like this with a woman?"

"AYAYAYAY IT HURTS!! Bulma!! I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was congratulating her as I always do because it's her birthday" Goku said rubbing the bruise he had on his head, poor Goku, it was funny though "I KNOW YOU JERK! WE WERE GOING TO CONGRATULATE HER LATER IN THE SURPRISE PARTY" Wait a party? Did they make a party for you? Oh god... Bulma quickly covered her mouth "Oh god uhhh hmm could you pretend you didn't hear that"

"Haha What happened? I didn't hear anything" you said and then you winked "Guys ehh I don't really want to be rude but I would like to get dressed and take a shower" Bulma blushed "Oh gosh darling, you are right. Get ready! Eh Goku let's" Both of you turned towards Goku, he literally turned on the T.V. and sat on the coach, he looked so comfy "Goku! We are leaving!" Goku just turned his head making a tantrum "But I want to stay" she facepalms "Goku she is going to take a shower and get dressed" Bulma said, well you knew Goku. You knew him very well, and you knew that he would probably not understand that indirect, this situation was entertaining to watch "Oh! You are right!" Goku said, Bulma gasped and turned towards the door and opened it so they could both get out "Oh wow! I'm glad you understood, now let's let the lady have some privacy..." Both of you looked at Goku curious to check if he was leaving already, and you found out Goku was taking off his clothes, he was in boxers already, well and he also had his boots "SON GOKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Goku stopped, he was taking off his boots now "Oh well you said Cornelia was going to take a shower so I thought we could share it, maybe I could wash her" Bulma blushed a lot "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU PERVERT? SHE IS A LADY AND YOU ARE A GROWN MARRIED MAN, YOU ARE A GRANDFATHER!!" Bulma yelled desperate "Does that have somethin' to do with this?" he said as a naive confused little boy, this reminded you to that moment in which Trunks gave Mai the sage bean with his mouth and Goku was surprised by the fact that he actually put his mouth up against hers, you giggled a bit "YES IT DOES! AHHHH GOKU you can't just take a shower with a lady that is not your wife" Goku placed his hand on his chin and began to rub it while he began to think about it "But Bulma you used to shower me, remember? When I was younger? And I was naked" That was actually true, you looked at Bulma and she was blushing so hard, she looked like a tomato you on the other hand placed your hands over your mouth to try to contain the laughter. After some seconds she took a deep breath "Goku, let's just leave her alone okay? There is plenty food in the garden, why don't you check it out?" Goku nodded still a bit confused and left the room, wait... He left the room and he didn't put on his clothes?