Chapter 45 ~Lovers~

Don't forget to vote guys 💖
Btw 🙈 there are only three chapters left... we are so close to the end 😍 thank you guys for all your support!!

~ You're always playing it cool while you refuse to show your tears, when really, underneath, you are afraid... You pray you never will lose all the things you're holding dear. You've been trying, desperately to keep them safe... We've been through the worst of it, you and I, I look back on long and lonely nights. From this moment on you don't need to hide away when you are afraid, not anymore ~

CHAPTER 45

Toppo

"Wait! I don't think that this is the best moment sir, he is still unconscious, he hasn't healed yet" Hit didn't listen he just pushed Toppo away and then opened the door from one punch. This was Jiren's room but to everyone's surprise he had already awaken "Jiren?..." there had only passed some hours since everything had ended. Just when victory seemed close, it all stopped, all the clones suddenly vanished in the air. Everyone looked at each other confused, they won? This was weird... Toppo looked around confused, but then he gasped in relief, maybe you had succeeded in defeating the evil doer. They have won but they were far from being happy... there were never smiles after a war... only losses... sobs and sad faces filled the place. Then he remembered, his mind had been so busy in the battle that he had forgotten completely about Jiren, where was he? Toppo didn't find him anywhere nor he had seen him in the battle, he went to look for you to see if you probably knew something about Jiren but he couldn't find you either, he did spent a lot of time looking for him, eventually he felt something weird... Jiren? It was his ki but it was surprisingly low... almost undetectable, it came from outer space? Toppo precipitated in that direction with the hope of finding his friend and there he was... Toppo was in shock, he had only seen Jiren like this once ant that was when Jiren had faced Goku. He looked completely defeated, covered by injures and scratches, his clothes were all ripped off, and he was there floating in the middle of space alone, Toppo quickly approached to him and to his surprise he was still conscious, but his gaze was lost in no specific point.

"Jiren? Jiren... What happened"

"Cornelia..." he whispered with barely audible voice "He took her" he said as he lost consciousness, Toppo's eyes opened wide as he looked at his friend in shock, then he took back to Earth but his words were stuck on his head He took her...

Hit entered in to the room slowly, and calm but something in him was wrong and off, physically he looked as usual, serious, intimidating... but his eyes said other thing, anger, madness, fury irradiated from his red eyes, his red eyes, their color similar to the blood of all his prey. Jiren was already awake, his chest was covered by bandages, he was sitting on the bed right now, looking down, his gaze lost, empty...

"Pathetic..." Hit said as he looked at Jiren, Toppo who was behind Hit besides being in shock got prepared for Jiren to burst in anger but incredibly it did never happen. He looked at his friend, Jiren didn't move a bit his gaze continued lost looking down. Hit fixed his eyes on Jiren and analyzed him. Hit was there to kill him, Jiren did not move one bit, he only stayed there looking down, Hit continued analyzing him, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing, he was looking really sad, hurt, broken.

This... Hit wasn't expecting to see Jiren like this, he seemed to be in pain, suffering "All this time..." Hit began to walk slowly "I warned Cornelia about you, about the kind of person you were... but she did always refuse to listen to me, it didn't surprise me that much, she has always been like that after all, she always cares more about the others and forgets to care about herself. I decided to wait patiently for Cornelia to realize who you really were. I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you failed and she's gone, all because of you... " Jiren's jaw tensed, then the impossible began to happen, his eyes began to moisten "I came here to murder you... but now I realize that it would be a waste of time and energy... You'll live, you'll live like every single time you lost something, you'll live suffering for your mistakes, your arrogance, and her loss" Hit said looking at him with hatred, slowly he turned around and left, he had to find a way to save you, you are strong, he knew you would still be alive, he believed in you...