Chapter 34 ~Blue Lips~

(Don't forget to vote guys 💕)
~ He stumbled into faith and thought "God this is all there is?" the pictures in his mind arose and began to breathe, and all the gods in all the worlds, began colliding on a backdrop of blue... Blue lips, blue veins, blue the color of our planet from far far away... ~

CHAPTER 34 

"Cornelia!!" 18 yelled exasperated when she saw you arriving unconcious in Goku's arms, they had just got there. Goku quickly ran towards Whiss who was next to the entrance of the ship "Whiss! Whiss!! I need help! I need you to heal Cornelia!" 18 and your friends approached quickly when Goku was close enough, everyone was getting in the ship. "What happened? Goku!!" 18 said as she looked at you "Goku! She is bleeding so much!!!!" Goku held you tighter against himself, it was true, your injuries were just too big. "Your friends watched terrified the scene "Okay okay, step aside please! Give her some space. Let me look" Whiss said as he approached to you, your friends did as he said but yet stayed close to see what Whiss would say "Oh... my" Whiss said as he covered his mouth "But what happened to her? Who did this to her?" Goku's jaw was tense, he didn't answer "That doesn't matter, can you heal her the way you usually do?" Whiss just looked too concerned, he frowned "Goku, I can't. I don't have my staff anymore. But oh my... You know what? Take her inside, inside I'll be able to check her better, we also have first aid kits... Everyone! Please get in the ship" Whiss indicated to the few people that was still outside of the ship.

The war was over, everyone was really tired. There had been a lot of losses, not to mention the injured people but they were in the ship already. Mojito had brought the ship but he wasn't there when Whiss arrived, no one knew where he was. It wasn't like there was too much time to ask anyway, after all the enemies were gone, the main priority was take everyone out of that planet, the school had been destroyed just like everything else, there was only fire and ashes. Whiss gasped and then entered in to the ship leaving only one person out there.

Jiren

He remembered this, this scenario. It seemed just too familiar, the pictures in his mind arose. Everything always ended up in the same way, everything that surrounded him on fire, everyone he cared about gone, and him alone. There was always one constant that caused that outcome.

HIM it was always him

He always came to ruin everything, every single time he thought he would be close to feel happiness or to reach peace, he appeared again and destroyed it, all his hopes, and now this? He looked at you, you were unconscious in Goku's arms, he was getting you inside the ship and everyone was entering too. Why? Now it turned out that you were related to that individual that had made his live a living hell. You were his sister? Why did this have to happen? Before he would have been able to hate you, to just use you deliberately for his selfish purposes, to fulfill his revenge. But now... The man clenched his fists. Damn, he just couldn't, he couldn't use you, he couldn't hate you, he couldn't get rid of you, he couldn't do anything to you. Not when he wanted you this much, not when he desired you in such a sick way every single day and night, not when he felt all this love, all these emotions... it was such a bad obsession, but it was not a surprise for him, for the first time in a long time finally felt anything else than the need for power, you were like a drug, his addiction... with you for the first time his nightmares weren't that recurrent, he had gotten used to your company, to your voice, to your eyes, to your smile, to you... every single part of you.

Why did the life decide to take something away from him again? To hurt him like this again? He really didn't understand, he was still in denial. How was it even possible that both of you were related? His thoughts were interrupted by a voice "Jiren... Are you okay?" it was Toppo, he was really worried about his friend. He could clearly see the confusion in his eyes, he was having an internal fight "Let's get inside" Toppo said, Jiren just stepped in to the ship never taking his eyes off you.