01. Skirts

.
.
"Bambi? Where's my cute little princess?" Yugyeom called out as he set his suitcase on the couch, locking the door behind him. The smaller boy giggled, peeking his head out from behind the couch. "There's my princess! Come here, baby" Yugyeom smiled as he removed his tie. The smaller boy jumped out from behind the couch, running over to the taller boy, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"I missed you so so much Yuggie!" BamBam giggled, jumping on the taller boy's back, making sure he flattened his pink skirt. Yugyeom walked them over to their room, pushing the smaller boy down on the bed. BamBam looked up with confusion as he gulped.

"Jinyoung was telling me about the way you were acting. You seriously thought you could get away with it?" Yugyeom said, beginning to get into character. The smaller boy gulped once again, shaking his head in the process. "What Jinyoung said is not true, Yuggie!"

"So you're not only acting out, but you're lying to me now too?" Yugyeom asked as he began to unbutton his white dress shirt. "Y-Yuggie.." BamBam gulped again as he reached for the taller boy's hand.

"Daddy doesn't like it when you disobey. You know that, don't you? Hmm?" Yugyeom asked as he began unbuckling his belt.

"Y-Yuggie. I didn't mean to! I just missed you.." The smaller boy pouted. Yugyeom's eyes softened at the sight of the smaller boy fidgeting with his pink lace skirt.

"Are you saying you want me to stop?" Yugyeom asked as he removed his boxers. The smaller boy's eyes went wide at the sight, his mouth open in awe. The taller boy smirked, running his hands softly under the lace skirt. "Hmm?" Yugyeom hummed, trailing small kisses on BamBam's jaw. The smaller boy could feel himself getting harder after every word the taller said. "Daddy asked you a question" Yugyeom growled as he flipped the smaller boy over, slapping his ass cheek.

The smaller boy yelped in pain, yet he really liked it. He felt his skirt becoming tighter by the second. "D-Do it again, Daddy! Please!" BamBam begged, waiting on all fours. A few seconds later, he felt another sharp sting on his ass. He quickly turned around, pulling the taller boy over him. BamBam sloppily kissed Yugyeom, stroking Yugyeom's cock in the process. Yugyeom moaned softly before attacking the smaller boy's neck with sloppy kisses and love bites.

"Be a good little princess for your Daddy and get on your pretty knees" Yugyeom demanded. The smaller boy nodded quickly, getting on his knees. He grabbed Yugyeom's cock, wrapping his warm lips around the tip. "A-Ah. Don't tease me, you'll only get punished" Yugyeom panted, hoping his knees didn't give out on him due to the pleasure. BamBam looked up at Yugyeom, the taller boy's cock in his mouth. The smaller boy hollowed his cheeks, sucking while stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth- which was a lot.

BamBam pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from his lips to Yugyeom's cock. "Can I ride Daddy now?" BamBam asked excitedly as he pulled his top off. The taller boy smirked, pulling the pink skirt off of BamBam. Yugyeom grabbed the bottle of lube from the desk, rubbing it all over his cock as he laid down on the bed. When he finished, BamBam began to lower himself onto Yugyeom's big cock.

"D-Daddy!" BamBam yelled as tears began to fill his eyes.

"Yes princess?" Yugyeom asked, really concerned about the smaller boy.

"I-It hurts! You're so b-big" BamBam hissed in pain, lowering himself even more until Yugyeom was fully inside him.

"You like Daddy's big cock in your tight little ass? Hmm?" Yugyeom asked as he held onto BamBam's hips.

"Yes Daddy! I love your big cock!" BamBam replied as he began to bounce slowly on Yugyeom's lap. "A-A-Ah! Right there Daddy!" BamBam yelped as he put his hands on Yugyeom's chest for support.

"You want Daddy to fuck you for hours with his big cock Huh? You want him to slam into your pretty little ass and take in his big cock Hmm?" Yugyeom asked as he bucked his hips up, slamming back into BamBam. "S-Shit! A-ah! You're so fucking tight!" Yugyeom groaned as he shut his eyes tightly, his head resting on the pillow.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Daddy" BamBam whispered seductively as he began to grind on Yugyeom's big cock, trying to take in as much as he could. "Are you sure princess? I don't want to hurt you" Yugyeom squeezed the smaller boy's hand. The smaller boy nodded, getting off of Yugyeom. He got down on all fours, waiting for the taller boy. BamBam suddenly felt the sharp pain of Yugyeom slamming into him. His toes curled in pleasure, his mouth wide open. "Just like that Daddy!" BamBam begged.

Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's small hips ramming into him at an inhuman pace. The smaller boy couldn't even speak due to the pleasure. "You're Daddy's little whore huh?" Yugyeom asked, reaching over for BamBam's cock. "A-A-Ah! Y-Y-Yes D-Dadd- Nggggghh!" BamBam moaned loudly, struggling to catch his breath. As if it was a signal, Yugyeom leaned over the smaller boy, beginning to stroke BamBam's cock as fast as he could, matching it with the rhythm of his hard thrusts.

"D-Daddy! I-I'm gonna cum!" BamBam yelled as he released onto the sheets.

"I'm not stopping, not yet!" Yugyeom grunted, continuing to ram into the smaller boy. The room filled with loud moans, grunts and skin slapping against skin. The taller boy's thrusts started to become sloppier yet fast as he gripped BamBam's small hips tightly.

"Ah shit!" Yugyeom could feel himself getting close. He held his breath as he finally came inside of the smaller boy. Yugyeom continued to ram into the Thai boy, riding his high. Once he finished, he pulled out, collapsing onto the bed next to BamBam.

"I love you, Daddy" BamBam giggled sleepily as he laid on Yugyeom's chest.

"I love you too, Princess" Yugyeom smiled widely, placing a big kiss on BamBam's forehead. The smaller boy quickly fell asleep on Yugyeom's chest, the other boy holding him.