20. Punishment

A/N: At what chapter do you guys think I should end this book?
.
.
Yugyeom pouted, getting bored from watching TV all day while his Daddy was at work. He clicked the TV off, clumsily crawling over to the box of toys hidden in their closet. His Daddy had one specific rule that Yugyeom has to follow: No touching himself while Daddy is out. However, Yugyeom didn't care at the moment, he loved to get punished anyway and if his plan worked, his Daddy would come back home earlier than expected.

Yugyeom grabbed his pacifier, dildo and lube from the box of toys, jumping back on the couch excitedly. He slipped the pacifier between his soft pink lips, lubing up the dildo afterwards. He quickly undressed himself, throwing his clothes all over the floor excitedly. He then grabbed his phone, FaceTiming his Daddy, but there was no response the first two times he called. Yugyeom whined like the needy child he was, waiting for BamBam to pick up. After a few minutes, BamBam finally picked up.

"What is it, Princess?" BamBam smiled into the camera. "Are you shirtless right now? Yugyeom, we talked about this. I swear-" BamBam stopped himself from talking further once he saw Yugyeom move the phone angle, having an amazing view of Yugyeom spreading his legs as wide as he could.

Yugyeom dropped the pacifier from his lips, "Or what, Daddy?" Yugyeom rubbed the lubed dildo along his needy entrance, staring at his Daddy on the phone. "Come back home, Daddy. If you come back, you can teach me a lesson and put me in my place" Yugyeom let a smile tug on his lips.

"Yugyeom. Put that down right now, you hear me?! I will punish you real good in a few hours okay? Daddy loves you, you know that?" BamBam smiled, hiding the upset tone in his voice. It was one rule. And Yugyeom couldn't even follow it.

"But Daddy" Yugyeom whined. "I love you too" Yugyeom sighed, slipping the pacifier between his lips once again. He inserted the tip of the dildo inside of himself, his legs already quivering in pleasure. Yugyeom ignored his Daddy's protests, pushing the dildo deeper inside of himself. His moans and cries were muffled due to the pacifier in between his lips. The pacifier suddenly fell onto his chest, "I need D-Daddy's cock. P-Please come home now."

"I'll be back in a few hours, Princess. And when I do, we will have a lot of fun tonight. Just be a good boy for Daddy and sit tight while he's at work. Okay?" BamBam smiled lovingly at his boyfriend, waiting for Yugyeom to back down. However, Yugyeom didn't want to obey. He wanted his Daddy to come back home and he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

Yugyeom adjusted the phone at a better angle, letting his head sink into the couch. "Mmm Daddy" Yugyeom's words were muffled into the pacifier as he began to thrust the dildo in and out of himself at a slow pace, letting his Daddy watch. Yugyeom moved his other hand down to his hard cock, pumping it to the rhythm of his thrusts. After a few minutes, Yugyeom squirted his stringy white cum onto his stomach, drowsily looking at the phone screen. Now, he watched BamBam pumping his own cock inside of his office.

"Oh, look at the mess you made, Princess" BamBam groaned, feeling his own pre-cum on his finger tips. "Daddy's going to punish you real good when he gets back."

Yugyeom giggled, watching in excitement as BamBam sped up his pace. "I wish I was there to taste Daddy sweet cum" Yugyeom licked his lips, his fingers playing with the cum on his stomach. He brought his fingers up to his lips, licking the cum off of his fingers. BamBam immediately sped up his pace, watching Yugyeom beg for a taste of his cum through the screen. The knot at the pit of BamBam's stomach tightened quickly, squirting his cum all over his stomach.

"I'm on my way. Don't touch yourself again, got it?" Yugyeom cheered excitedly as his Daddy hung up. He ran upstairs to their shared bed, bringing the same toys he had played with before along with him. He quickly resumed playing with himself, completely disobeying his Daddy.