06. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!" Pt 2

A/N: And here I am, making a part 2 of my worst one shot because I'm a hoe.
.
.
Mr. Kim sighed, writing another Chemistry equation on the white board for his students to solve. It was summer and Mr. Kim got stuck teaching a bunch of kids that hate Chemistry. The only good thing that came out of this was that he's getting paid double since it's summer. "A single replacement reaction occurs when elements switch places in compounds. Take five minutes to solve this equation and I'll call on someone to come up to the board to answer it" Mr. Kim twisted the cap of the Expo marker back on, walking back to his desk. He sat down,  accidentally kicking something.

Mr. Kim gasped, causing all of his students to look up at him in confusion. "It's nothing, go back to the equation. Let me know if you need any help" The teacher spoke up, fixing his glasses. He looked under his desk, seeing the familiar Thai boy. Mr. Kim's eyes went wide, kneeling down under the desk. "What are you doing here?" Mr. Kim whispered, hoping his students didn't hear.

"I missed you" Kunpimook replied with a big smile on his face. Mr. Kim's eyes softened at the younger boy, ruffling his hair. "You'll have to wait until my class is over. How did you get in here anyway??" Mr. Kim smirked in amusement.

"Don't worry about it Mr. Kim" BamBam smiled cheekily, motioning his teacher to go back to watching his class. Mr. Kim sighed again, watching his students googling the problem instead of doing it themselves. He was disappointed, but definitely not surprised. The teacher gasped again, feeling his jeans coming undone. Kunpimook just smiled widely, digging his hand into his teacher's boxers, grabbing his cock.

The Thai boy smiled widely, taking his ex teacher's cock into his mouth. Mr. Kim gasped, shifting uncomfortably. Kunpimook sucked on the tip, his hand stroking the shaft. The teacher moaned softly, shifting in his chair. "Mr. Kim? Are you alright? You don't look too well" One of his students called out, Choi Youngjae. The students all looked at their Chemistry teacher, waiting for his response.

"I actually don't feel too good, how about we just end class right now?" Mr. Kim smiled, shutting his textbook. His students' eyes went wide, turning to each other in confusion.

"But Mr. Kim, we've only been here for five minutes" Youngjae replied softly, earning glares from his classmates. The students whispered things like, "Shut the fuck up Youngjae" and "I'll beat your ass if you don't shut up."

"I'll give all of you full credit for today, just get out.. please. Watch out for the principal, I don't want to get fired. Have a nice day!" Mr. Kim smiled, waving as his students began running out of the classroom.

"Mr. Kim, is there anything I could do to make you feel better?" His student, Youngjae asked, grabbing his backpack. BamBam huffed softly, getting ready to jump out from under the desk to claw at the unknown boy.

"I'll be fine, Mr. Choi. Go have fun, you deserve it. Good work today!" Mr. Kim pointed at the door. Youngjae gulped, hesitantly walking out of the class. Once everyone was out, Mr. Kim locked the door. He grabbed the Thai boy from under the desk, lifting him on top of the piece of furniture. BamBam crossed his arms over his chest, gritting his teeth furiously.

"What is it, Baby? Did I kick you too hard? I'm sorry" Mr. Kim apologized, pecking BamBam's cheek. The Thai boy just glared at the door. If the boy had powers, he'd have heat vision to burn holes through Choi Youngjae.

"MR. KiM, iS tHeRe aNYtHinG I cOuLD dO tO mAkE yOu FeEl bEtTer?" Kunpimook imitated the student, a salty tone in his voice. Mr. Kim chuckled at the Thai boy's attitude.

"Is my Baby jealous?" Mr. Kim smirked, rubbing his hands on the Thai boy's thighs. Kunpimook huffed, still glaring at the door. "He was totally into you! I'm going to drag his ass! No one touches my man!" The Thai boy huffed.