03. Afterschool

.
.
"Hurry up Bammie! I'm tired" Yugyeom whined as he tugged on his boyfriend's arm. The Thai boy just sighed, grabbing his towel from his locker. They had just finished swimming practice and now they were in the locker room, ready to go home. It was empty- which is why Yugyeom wouldn't stop whining. However, BamBam liked to take his sweet time. The Thai boy just laughed, drying his damp hair with a towel. "Hyunggg" Yugyeom whined again. Instead of laughing, the Thai boy smirked, pushing the Korean boy up against the lockers.

"H-Hyung s-stop" Yugyeom shifted uncomfortably, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Do you really want me to stop? Hmm?" BamBam smirked, placing a soft kiss on the younger boy's jawline.

"H-Hyunggg" Yugyeom blushed harder, pushing the Thai boy's chest away. In that moment, he realized they were both shirtless. They had finished swimming practice thirty minutes before, after all. The younger gulped, looking at the older boy's chest, watching as the water droplets rolled down his toned chest.

"Like what you see, Baby?" BamBam smirked, pressing his chest against the flustered boy's.

"H-Hyung w-why are you s-so.. n-needy? A-All the t-time" Yugyeom stuttered, opening his locker.

"Because It's you? I can't control myself" BamBam smiled widely, wrapping his arms around the younger boy.

"A-And that's my fault because?" Yugyeom pouted, drying his body with his towel.

"Because I love my beautiful boyfriend and I want to show him" BamBam pecked the younger's cheek. "That and I like feeling my cock in your tight little ass." The younger who was drinking his water, spat it out, getting all flustered again.

"O-Oh?" Yugyeom stuttered again, turning away from the Thai boy's gaze.

"Oh? That's it?" BamBam laughed.

"W-What d-did y-you w-want me t-to say?" Yugyeom stuttered, his cheeks tinted a dark pink.

"How about, "Daddy. Fuck me right here right now"?"BamBam smiled.

"H-Hyung why are you always so... forward?" Yugyeom replied, grabbing his dry clothes from his backpack.

"Because you're so adorable and shy. If I don't say it, who will?" BamBam replied, his hand sliding up the younger's thigh, feeling the soft milky skin.

"Okay fine. You win, but not here- let's go to my house, my family is out for the day" Yugyeom said, a smile tugging on his lips.

"I-I can't wait that long" BamBam bit his bottom lip.

"Why not?" Yugyeom pouted. BamBam continued to bite his lip nervously, covering his crotch area in the process. "Seriously?! Right now?" Yugyeom blushed once again.

"I-I'm sorry? This is all your fault anyway" BamBam huffed, trying not to put pressure on his crotch area.

"How is this my fault?!" Yugyeom shot back.

"Because you're so cute! Okay?!" BamBam yelled. This time it was his turn to blush. "You're so fucking cute! Why do you do this to me?!" Yugyeom giggled as he grabbed the Thai boy's hand, interwinding their fingers.

"You're going to have to wait till we get to my house. We can't do it here" Yugyeom said as he put on his shirt.

"Why not?" BamBam smirked, wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's waist. "We're the only ones in here and I'm pretty sure the janitor cleans around midnight" he whispered, gently kissing the younger boy's neck.

"I-It's too risky. W-What if someone heard?" Yugyeom asked.

"I love risks and who cares if they hear? They're just jealous that I have you all to myself" BamBam smiled, pulling the younger boy's shirt off. "I-I don't know, Bammie" Yugyeom bit his bottom lip nervously.

"It'll be quick okay? It burns" It was BamBam's turn to whine as he slipped off his swimming trunks, exposing his hard cock. The younger boy nodded. He didn't want to do it inside of the locker room, but he also had to finish what he started. It was his fault after all and he knows how much it hurts downstairs.

Yugyeom got down on his knees, grabbing the older boy's cock that was now dripping precum. He ran his thumb over the tip, spreading the white substance all over the Thai boy's cock. "B-Baby?" BamBam moaned softly. The younger boy looked up at his boyfriend. "I can't take it, I.. I need to fuck you right now." The younger boy's eyes went wide. His boyfriend was never so eager until they had their first time with each other, which was only a week ago. Now, the Thai boy couldn't keep it in his pants. The younger boy however, didn't mind since he himself enjoyed it.

BamBam grabbed the younger boy's waist, carefully bending him over on the bench, so his ass was slightly in the air. He reached over to his locker, pulling out a condom. The younger wasn't even shocked, his boyfriend was always prepared since their first time. The Thai boy opened the wrapping, rolling the condom on afterwards. "Are you ready, Baby?" BamBam asked as he ran his hands over Yugyeom's ass. The younger boy hummed in response.

BamBam inserted his tip slowly, holding the younger boy's hips in place. Yugyeom moaned, feeling his prostate already being hit. "Can I go faster now?" BamBam grunted. The younger boy nodded, pushing his hips back onto the Thai boy. BamBam gripped Yugyeom's hips tighter than before, beginning to ram into him. Yugyeom's knees quivered in pleasure, causing him to fall flat onto the bench. BamBam lifted Yugyeom's hips back up, continuing to thrust into him at an inhuman pace.

Yugyeom's toes curled in pleasure, his mouth opened slightly as he let out squeaky moans. He felt his cock rubbing against the coldness of the bench, turning him on even more. He let out another squeaky moan, reaching over to stroke his own cock. "You like that?" BamBam grunted. The younger boy couldn't even speak due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving. "You like it when I fuck your little boy pussy like this, don't you?" The Thai boy smirked, sweat beginning to roll down his forehead.

"A-Ah!" Yugyeom moaned louder, trying to keep himself up. "H-Harder!" He choked out, digging his nails into the bench, seeing pieces of paint under his fingernails. The Thai boy obeyed, thrusting harder than before.

"S-Shit! You feel so fucking good" BamBam grunted, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He suddenly pulled out, causing the younger boy to pout. "Get up" he ordered. The younger boy obeyed, standing up. The Thai boy suddenly pushed him up against the lockers. Yugyeom jumped up, wrapping his legs around his boyfriend's torso. BamBam kissed him softly, whispering an 'I love you.' The younger boy obviously said it back, smiling as he looked into his boyfriend's beautiful brown eyes. They both smiled widely, going in for another soft kiss. What Yugyeom didn't know was that the older boy was going to slam into him again.

Yugyeom's mouth opened widely again, letting out squeaky moans. The lockers began to shake, making a lot of noise. "W-we should s-stop. Someone is going to h-hear" Yugyeom said between moans.

"So let them hear" BamBam grunted as he continued to thrust up into the younger boy, spreading his legs wider. "A-Ah! I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Yugyeom moaned loudly as he held onto his boyfriend's shoulders for support. The Thai boy came into the younger boy, continuing to thrust into him until he was done. Yugyeom yelped as he came all over BamBam's chest. BamBam pulled out, the younger boy almost falling to the floor, but to his luck, his boyfriend caught him.

"You okay?" BamBam smiled lovingly at the younger boy, helping him sit down on the bench. Yugyeom giggled, pulling his boyfriend in for another kiss.

"Round 2 at your place?" BamBam smiled.

"Of course" Yugyeom giggled again.
——

"JaeJae! What's wrong?" Jaebum asked softly. He was concerned as to why his boyfriend's eyes were wide with terror.

"J-Jaebummie.. I-I was in the b-bathroom and w-when I came out, I-I h-heard n-noises, so I w-went to c-check it out.. and and" Youngjae stuttered, the image still in his mind.

"What is it JaeJae? You can tell me" Jaebum smiled at the younger boy, kissing his forehead softly.

"I-I s-saw Bammie and Y-Yuggie d-doing t-the do" Youngjae chocked out, covering his ears, a noticeable blush on his cheeks. The older boy huffed in anger, walking towards the locker room.