36. The recording room

Requested by: PrdsMulletBum
.
.

"BamBam? I'm in front of the studio, where do I meet you?" Yugyeom calmly typed into his phone, sending the message to his best friend, BamBam. The Thai boy quickly replied with, "Meet me up here." Yugyeom sighed through his nose as he stepped into the JYP building and entered the elevator. Pressing the button, Yugyeom leaned against the gray walls of the small elevator, yawning exhaustedly. He had agreed to come meet with the Thai boy a few hours before all of their members came to record their parts for their next album.

Their fans would think that BamBam was confident due to being nicknamed "The Prince of Thailand", the countless billboards and ads of his face all over Thailand, and his remarks online about how he doesn't care about what haters say about him. But it does. Every single word hurt him, but he planned to use that hate to better himself as a person and as one of the rappers of Got7. BamBam practically begged Yugyeom to meet him at the studio to help him practice his lines before hand. Yugyeom thought the older boy was too hard on himself, but he would always be there to support his Hyung in any way possible.

Yugyeom exited the elevator and walked towards the small recording room ahead, knocking softly on the glass door. BamBam opened it and quickly pulled him inside and got to work. The younger male turned the recorder on and leaned towards the mic as he watched BamBam through the other side of the glass. The Thai male leaned towards the mic and began to practice the same line over and over. It was from Miracle and BamBam kept cussing at himself for not being good enough. It had been over twenty minutes by then, but the Thai boy was anything, but satisfied. The line said "I can't even imagine My everything. Oh you, you are all of my dreams now." It was so simple yet BamBam couldn't get the tone right. His voice kept cracking and he was getting more upset by the second.

Yugyeom leaned closer to his mic and turned the speaker on, so BamBam could hear him, "You should take a break, drink some water." The boy shook his head, insisting he wanted to keep going. He wasn't even sure how he had made it as far as debuting with his talented members. Hell, he wasn't even sure why JYP had taken him in as a trainee when he was just a talentless kid. He was talentless then and he was talentless now. Some things just never change.

Yugyeom couldn't bare to sit on the other side of the glass wall and watch as his best friend probably had a mental breakdown. Making sure to grab the water bottle, the younger boy walked into the small room and handed BamBam the drink. The shorter boy had his fingers tangled in his frosty white hair, a string of cuss words escaping his plump lips. "I'm fine, Yugyeom. Go back out, I'm ready to try again." The younger couldn't believe what was happening. BamBam was clearly talented, he just needed a break to get back on track. Instead of yelling at BamBam, Yugyeom grabbed the older boy's skinny wrist and practically dragged him out of the recording room and into the producer room where he had been sitting before.

"I said I'm fine" BamBam growled under his breath. He snatched his wrist away from the younger and paced around the room stressfully. "Listen to me. You're talented even if you don't believe it's true. Have you seen how much our Baby birds compliment you? They love and support you, and so do I. I just hope that you're able to see that one day" Yugyeom spoke softly as he handed the bottle to his best friend again. This time, BamBam accepted the drink, taking a couple of quick sips.

The Thai boy closed the water bottle, placing it on the desk. "Could we please try again?" BamBam asked a few seconds later. Yugyeom sighed through his nostrils, but agreed anyway. He took his seat back and watched the Thai boy go over his lines again. The younger boy stared in awe as the beautiful sound escaped BamBam's plump lips. Yugyeom had always thought that his best friend was cute, even when they were trainees, but he always tried his hardest in order to suppress those feelings. That part of Yugyeom was soft, but the other part just wanted to grab the petite male and bend him over the desk and fuck him hard until he was screaming and crying.