21. Behind the scenes

A/N: Your one and only favorite rat is still in such an amazing mood becAUSE LET ME TELL YOU! LOS ANGELES WAS DISGUSTINGLY HOT BUT DAMN I'D GO THROUGH IT ALL OVER AGAIN TO SEE GOT7 AGAIN. AND IT WAS A SOLD OUT SHOW, I SCREAMED! WHAT CAN I SAY? WE STAN INTERNATIONAL KINGS!

 AND IT WAS A SOLD OUT SHOW, I SCREAMED! WHAT CAN I SAY? WE STAN INTERNATIONAL KINGS!

.
.
To say BamBam was angry at Yugyeom would be an understatement. The maknae had just finished getting his make up done for the interview and he ran to look for his boyfriend afterwards. However, when he finally found BamBam, the Thai boy shoved him away rather harshly, leaving the room. Yugyeom tried to chase after him to ask what was wrong but he was cut off by the staff. "It's time to go, the interview is starting soon" she motioned Yugyeom and the others to get on the set. The maknae sighed, obeying her orders.

Throughout the whole interview, Yugyeom couldn't keep his eyes off of his boyfriend. With BamBam, it was a different story. He looked at anywhere else but Yugyeom. The maknae's feelings began to grow with concern for his boyfriend, not listening to the woman interviewing them about their new album, "Eyes on you." Once the interview ended, they thanked the interviewer and quickly returned to their rooms. They had been rather busy due to their promotions, so Yugyeom and BamBam didn't have any alone time like they used to.

"BamBam~" Yugyeom chased after his boyfriend into their shared room. The Thai male ignored him for the billionth time today, completely ignoring his existence. "BamBam!" Yugyeom yelled this time after locking the door. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" Yugyeom pushed BamBam against the wall, his lips ghosting over his boyfriend's.

"Now you want to talk?!" BamBam shot back, pushing Yugyeom off of him.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Yugyeom replied, pushing BamBam up against the wall once again. The Thai male tried to fight back, but Yugyeom was stronger than him. "We're not leaving this room until you answer my question. What's going on with you? Did I say or do something wrong?" Yugyeom asked a little softer this time, grabbing BamBam by the chin to face him.

"Y-You've been ignoring me for weeks and now you want to talk?!" BamBam shot back.

"I haven't been ignoring you, Bammie. I'm just stressed out about the promotions, you know that" Yugyeom looked into BamBam's pretty brown eyes, noticing the visible pain in them.

"I do the promotions just like you do! So stop making excuses! You're stressed?! I'm fucking stressed! My boyfriend has been ignoring me and-" BamBam was cut off when Yugyeom grabbed him by the collar and kissed him tenderly.

He slowly pulled away, noticing BamBan had calmed down a bit, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. "Are we okay? Do you still love me?" BamBam held onto Yugyeom's shirt, looking up at his boyfriend for reassurance.

"Of course I do, you idiot" A smile grew onto Yugyeom's lips. "How can I make it up to you? I'll do anything.. Hmm?," Yugyeom stroked BamBam's soft hair, kissing his head softly.