28. "The List."

Requested by PrdsMulletBum and @TRINrock

Oral fixation: Having an obsessive interest in things to do with the mouth such as thumb sucking.

A/N: Super sorry for not updating on time last week :(( I've been so busy with practices/matches and damn junior year is harder than I thought. But your favorite rat won all 3 of her tennis matches today and she feels cool for once lmao.
.
.

BamBam was sitting in his AP Calculus class, sucking on his lollipop when a loud voice coming from the teacher caught his attention. "Mr. Bhuwakul! How many times do I have to tell you?! No candy in my class!" The teacher called him out. The Thai boy rolled his eyes, his gaze drifting to the new boy's. "But Sir, I have oral fixation" BamBam shamelessly replied back, smirking at the new boy. Yugyeom found himself chuckling at the response, not aware that the boy was staring at him with such a lustful look.

"Just finish off the year and he'll finally graduate" The teacher mumbled under his breath when the school bell caught everyone's attention. BamBam stayed in his seat until he saw Yugyeom standing up. He slowly followed the boy, trying to hide his face behind his journal. You see, the journal was rather important to the Thai boy. As his best friends liked to call it, "The List." The list consisted of all of the boys that had fallen victim for BamBam's needs. It was always the same, BamBam would find a new boy to fuck, the boy would fall in love and BamBam would find another person and do the same thing all over again. "The List" had been rather dry lately since the school didn't have any new transfers until early yesterday morning. The boy, Kim Yugyeom was the only boy at that school that was not on "The List" and BamBam was determined to get in his pants by any means necessary.

Before BamBam had become friends with his current best friends, Mark and Youngjae, he would be lying if he said he hadn't fucked both of them. However, Mark and Youngjae were the only boys that didn't catch feelings, so BamBam thought it would be funny to let them know about "The List." Speaking of the devils, the two spotted BamBam and ran up to him, causing him to slow down his walking pace. "Who's that? The new transfer?" Mark whispered in the Thai boy's ear. He merely nodded, snapping at them to be quiet. BamBam took a new lollipop out of his pocket, crumbling the wrapper in his hand as he shoved the cherry flavored lollipop into his mouth.

"Sucks to be him" Youngjae sighed exaggeratedly as he put his hand over his heart. "He's too cute. You're cruel, BamBam. It's his second day here and you're going to break his heart."

"What heart?" Mark snickered. The two turned to him curiously. "You guys haven't heard? He's so cold he won't let anyone even steal a glance at him. I heard Nayeon say that Jihyo saw that he punched a boy for sitting next to him at lunch." The three boys turned their gazes back to the tall boy walking in front of them. "And Nayeon also said that she heard from Sana and Tzuyu who heard from Mina that the new kid's parents recently got divorced, maybe that's why he's so moody."

"Don't you have anything better to do than gossip with those girls, Mark? Now scram, I'm making my move" BamBam shoved "The List" into Mark's chest before pushing his best friends to go. "If you do anything to my journal, I'll skin you alive, Tuan. Don't test me" BamBam yelled back, watching the two disappear from view before continuing to follow the transfer student. He turned the corner, losing sight of the boy until he felt strong hands grab him by the collar and slam him against the lockers.

"Who are you and why the fuck are you following me?!" The boy spoke rather harshly, a dark aura surrounding him. His dark eyes and pale skin made him look almost supernatural, like a vampire. However, behind those dark eyes, you could see the visible pain he was trying to mask away. The Thai boy wasn't scared, he just smirked, loving how rough the boy had just been. BamBam took the lollipop out of his mouth, reaching over to throw it into a nearby trash bin. Yugyeom grabbed his wrist, harshly pinning it against the bright blue locker, "Answer the fucking question or I'll beat your ass, pretty boy."