22. Don't tell JYP (YugMarkBam)

Requested by: @dandelionyugbam

•Age switch•

A/N: Damn guys.. writing threesomes feels like workout. @wattpad should start paying me for this.
.
.
Sweaty strands of hair stuck to BamBam's forehead as he rode Mark's thick cock. His lips were red and swollen, a pink crop top with the word, "Daddy" written in bold letters in the center. The Thai boy had a black blindfold over his eyes and his wrists were cuffed in front of him. "You're doing amazing, Baby" Mark grunted, knowing a certain someone was going to walk in at that exact moment.

"Mark Hyung-" Yugyeom walked in without bothering to knock, squealing at the sight. He ran back out into the hallway, his cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Kim Yugyeom! Get over here now!" Mark yelled. The obedient younger male walked in, looking down at his shoes as he tried to avoid his Hyung's gaze. "Lock the door and come over here. Now." Yugyeom wanted to talk back, but Mark was his Hyung afterall. Mark continued to grunt, thrusting up into the wrecked Thai male on his lap.

"Y-Yuggie Hyung?" BamBam moaned, embarassed that Yugyeom had walked in on them.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this. You hear me?!"

"What if I do?" Yugyeom pulled his phone out, getting ready to call JYP.

"I'll let you in on it."

"W-What makes you think I-" Yugyeom shot back, not being able to keep his eyes off of his two members. The two were covered in loads of cum, signaling they had been fucking since after practice ended which was three hours ago.

"I've seen the way you look at BamBam. I know all about it" Mark gripped BamBam's hips tighter, slamming the youngest male down on his hard cock.

"D-Daddy!" BamBam whimpered. Yugyeom's jeans began to tighten at the sight of his clearly fucked-out crush. "Is Yuggie H-Hyung going to join u-us?"

"I'm not sure, Baby. Will you?" Mark's veiny hands went up BamBam's crop top, pulling it off. Yugyeom tried his best to not move in order to not hurt the obvious tent in his jeans.

"How about you go and suck Yuggie Hyung's cock? Hmm, Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy" The youngest male crawled off of Mark's lap. Mark removed the blindfold and cuffs, watching in amusement as the obedient petite male crawled over to Yugyeom. Almost immediately, BamBam's hands went to Yugyeom's belt. He traced his lips over Yugyeom's fully clothed bulge as he got rid of the belt. He unbuttoned Yugyeom's jeans, yanking his visibly hard cock out.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Baby" Yugyeom ruffled BamBam's hair.

"I'm a good boy for Daddy and I do what he says" Was all the Thai boy said as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft, pumping it slowly. Yugyeom's hands instinctively moved to the back of BamBam's head, guiding him up and down on his cock slowly.

"My Baby is such a good cocksucker. Isn't that right?" Mark asked as he pumped his own cock on the king sized bed. Mark pulled out a cigarette and lit it up with his lighter, watching the grey smoke slip past his lips.

"Can we play now, Yuggie Hyung?"

"Now now, Baby. You address him as Daddy and Daddy only from now on too alright? Apologize to your second Daddy" Mark slipped the cigarette between his lips again, chuckling as he watched Yugyeom throw his clothes all over the room. He lifted BamBam in his arms, throwing him onto the bed. The Thai male got on all fours so Mark's cock slapped against his lips. He took the length into his mouth, nearly gagging due to the size.