18. Kitten

.
.
Yugyeom stopped in his tracks, trying to remember what he had forgotten. "You okay, Yugyeom?" Jackson asked. The Korean boy shook his head, telling his Hyungs he had forgotten his phone in his and BamBam's shared room. He told his Hyungs to wait in the van while he went back to get it. The maknae ran up to their room and opened the door, his jaw dropping down to earth's core.

BamBam was sitting in front of his mirror, fixing his fluffy white cat ears as he rode a medium sized pink dildo. The dildo was rather big, making Yugyeom nearly choke on his spit. The Thai boy had a pastel pink laced collar around his throat, a big fluffy white tail clipped to the back of his panties. He let out a high pitched whimper, speeding up his pace, not noticing the taller boy was behind him. "B-BamBam? Wha-" Yugyeom gulped, slapping his own cheek, thinking that it was all a dream... An amazing dream. The Thai boy gasped, pulling a nearby blanket over his body.

"Y-Yuggie, what are you doing here?! Y-You're supposed to be g-going out with our Hyungs!" BamBam blushed a dark red, feeling exposed to the Korean boy. He pulled the fluffy white cat ears off, throwing them aside.

"And you're s-supposed to be sick!" Yugyeom replied, his cheeks burning with nervousness and embarrassment. However, his jeans began to tighten, feeling suffocated in them due to the beautiful sight in front of him.

"G-Get out, don't tell our H-Hyungs P-Please?" BamBam hid his face in pure embarrassment. "I thought I locked the door. P-Please g-get out. F-Forget this ever happened. Yeah?"

Yugyeom walked back towards the door, but he stopped in his tracks before he got the chance to. "You look beautiful, you know that?" He asked shamelessly at the embarrassed Thai boy.

"R-Really?" BamBam looked away from Yugyeom's lustful gaze. Yugyeom locked the door as he kneeled down next to the Thai boy, trying to move the blanket. "S-Stop, W-What are you doing, Yugyeom?"

"C-Can I see? Can I touch you?" Yugyeom spoke so direct, making BamBam squirm. The smaller boy scooted back, letting out a dragged moan from the dildo moving inside of him. Yugyeom's cock twitched inside of his jeans, the Thai boy smirking. BamBam suddenly felt a rush of confidence once he noticed the huge bulge in the Korean boy's jeans, his hands moving to Yugyeom's belt. "Wait!" Yugyeom grabbed his phone from the desk, calling his Hyungs to let them know he'd stay with BamBam since he was "sick." He set the phone back down, "I want you to suck my cock while you take that massive dildo up your pretty little ass" Yugyeom spoke seductively as he picked up the fluffy white cat ears off of the floor, placing them back on BamBam's head.

BamBam got down on his knees, unbuttoning Yugyeom's jeans. BamBam pulled the jeans down to his ankles, yanking the hard, throbbing cock out of his boxers. He spat on it, taking the whole thing into his mouth as he bounced up and down on the massive dildo. He panted, sweat beginning to trickle down his forehead as he sent vibrations up Yugyeom's cock. "You love my cock. Huh?" Yugyeom pumped his cock, slapping it against BamBam's tongue.

"Yes Master" BamBam said as he spat on the cock again, taking it back into his mouth. Yugyeom nearly choked yet again, but this time it was due to the new nickname.. Master- he could definitely get used to that. The Korean boy didn't know how much harder he could get at the sight of BamBam riding a dildo while sucking his cock. The petite boy pulled the cock out of his mouth, pumping it with one hand while the other squeezed Yugyeom's balls. Yugyeom threw his head back, forcing BamBam's head down on his cock, feeling it hit the back of the petite boy's throat repeatedly. BamBam gagged, but quickly resumed his actions, coming back on Yugyeom's cock.

"Just like that" Yugyeom groaned. "You're doing amazing, Kitten." BamBam's giggle was muffled due to the cock still in his mouth. "You want to taste Master's cum?" BamBam nodded excitedly, sticking his tongue out as he pumped Yugyeom's hard cock as fast as he could.