29. Waterboyy

•Age switch•

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH. MY WIFI IS HORRIBLE. Anyways, watch Waterboyy if you haven't already, it's a really good BL Thai drama.
.
.

"Where's the fucking waterboy? I'm dying over here" Jaebum complained. Every player formed a circle with their team captain in the middle, Kim Yugyeom. The taller boy shrugged as he wiped some sweat off of his forehead with his arm. Just then, the petite Thai boy came running with the heavy cooler in his hands. He bowed down as a way to apologize before opening the cooler and handing out the cold water bottles to every football player.

"Watch your tone, Jaebum" Yugyeom rubbed his temple. The older boy seriously had a cussing problem and Yugyeom had to keep him in check like the responsible team captain he is. "..There's kids around." A smirk made its way to Yugyeom's lips as he watched the petite waterboy finish handing out the water bottles. Yugyeom suddenly whistled and the Thai boy quickly came running over to him. He pulled a small clean towel out of his backpack and got on his tippy toes to dab away Yugyeom's sweat. The team captain squat down a little, so the Thai boy could finish.

"How come he only cleans you up? What about us?" Jinyoung snickered.

"Because I'm the team captain."

"Well what about Jaebum?"

"He's CO-Captain, not high enough to be on my level yet" Yugyeom playfully winked at the older boy. Yugyeom could tell Jaebum was trying to hold back from cussing again, but he just loved to tease the elder. "Go take a quick shower everyone, good work today. We're one step closer to the playoffs" Yugyeom called out, everyone following his directions afterwards. "And Jinyoung, you should respect your superior." Jinyoung rolled his eyes before walking to the locker room.

"BamBam right? How are you doing? Huh?" Yugyeom's smirk grew as he watched the dark blush crawl onto BamBam's cheeks just like every time he talked to the Thai boy. "F-Fine Sir" BamBam avoided any eye contact with the taller boy, still dabbing Yugyeom's face with the small towel.

"Why do you always call me 'Sir'? I know I'm older than you by a few months, but we're both in our first year of college."

"S-Sorry Sir- I m-mean-"

"You didn't even ask me how my day was.. you never learn, huh?"

The Thai boy bowed down again and stuffed the now- dirty towel into his backpack. He grabbed a cold water from the cooler and opened it, pressing it against Yugyeom's lips.

"But I wanted Gatorade" Yugyeom pouted.

"W-Water is good for your health" BamBam replied. Nonetheless, the elder accepted the cold beverage and thanked him, but the smirk never left his lips. One by one the football players came out of the locker room with washed hair, signaling that it was Yugyeom's turn next.

"Don't forget to collect the empty water bottles in the locker room" Yugyeom smirked before making his way into the locker room. The Thai boy stayed behind, putting his hands on his cheeks in attempt to reduce the burning sensation on them. BamBam grabbed his things, slowly walking into the boy's locker room. He peeked his head inside, making sure no one else was in there. He bent down to collect all of the empty water bottles and threw them into a trash bag to recycle later. The only sound BamBam heard was the soft steps of his shoes as well as the water running in Yugyeom's shower.

"BamBam? Is that you?"

"Y-Yes, I'm just collecting the bottles like you asked me to."

"Come here for a second."

"W-What for?" BamBam followed the sound of the water faucet, unable to control the dark red blush that crawled onto his cheeks again.

"Just come here. Please?"