27. Haunted video

•Age switch•

Requested by: @Potatogang101
.
.

BamBam had just turned 19 an hour ago and he wouldn't stop whining at his Hyungs. "No means No, BamBam!" Jaebum's loud voice echoed through the room. Everyone in the room suddenly froze before quickly running over to the Thai boy. His shoulders began to shake and all of his Hyungs besides Jaebum went over to comfort him. It was then when Jaebum felt a piercing gaze burning into his skin.. Jinyoung, and he realized he had fucked up. The leader sighed deeply, realizing what he had done. The others all shielded BamBam, trying to protect him from the cruel tone of their leader.

"BamBam" Jaebum sighed once again as he took a step towards the crowd of his members. One by one, the members began to move away from the Thai boy, all but Yugyeom. "Y-Yuggie Hyung, it's okay" BamBam sniffled. Instead of his Hyung moving away from the two, he tightened his grip around the younger. "Look, I'm sorry. Okay?" The leader spoke in a soothing voice, nothing compared to the loud, angry tone he had earlier. BamBam took a step closer, making Yugyeom lose his grip on him. The younger boy walked into Jaebum's chest, taking in the smell of Axe that he loved.

Immediately, Jaebum held BamBam closer, wrapping his arms around the younger. "I'm not a baby anymore, let me watch it" BamBam mumbled against Jaebum's hoodie. "BamBam" The leader sighed. He turned for a moment, seeing Jinyoung's eyes on him. He gave him the look. That look. The look that says, "You know you're wrong." The leader gently pushed BamBam away, bending down slightly in order for his eyes to meet against the younger's child-like brown orbs. "Okay, fine. I'll let you watch it, but only if we all watch it together." BamBam gasped as his eyes lit up. He nearly tripped over his own feet as he jumped onto the couch, pulling the blankets over himself.

"This is a bad idea, Jinyoung. You know that" Jaebum whispered in the other's ear. "I know that, but we can't keep him away from it forever, he's 19 for Christ sake" Jinyoung whispered back before making his way in between Mark and Jackson who were on the floor, pulling the blankets over their bodies. Jaebum hesitantly grabbed the remote and clicked "PLAY" on the supposedly haunted Sadako video. He tried to make himself comfortable against Youngjae who was holding the large bowl of popcorn.

Before we move on, you should all know that the members always gathered up and watched haunted videos as a joke, but they never included BamBam because he was really childish and easily frightened. Most of those nights, not even Yugyeom would show up because he'd rather spend his time with the younger. Yugyeom loved the younger, more than he probably should. Once he realized his true feelings, he became even more overprotective of the Thai boy. He wouldn't be able to go more than an hour without seeing the younger, but BamBam didn't mind since Yugyeom was his favorite Hyung. The elder never expressed his true feelings to BamBam, but their Hyungs didn't have to ask to know how Yugyeom truly felt about the younger.

Now, Yugyeom stroked BamBam's soft brown hair, planting a tender kiss on the younger's temple. "Y-Yuggie H-Hyung, I'm s-scared" The younger tightened his grip on Yugyeom's shirt, scared at the sudden silence of the video. "It's okay, BamBam. I'm right here, I'll protect you" Yugyeom whispered back, but a sudden demonic scream coming from the video caused the Thai boy to scream and bury his head into the elder's chest. After that, BamBam didn't- more like couldn't last another minute of the video. Jaebum paused the video, looking at up at BamBam with worry in his eyes. He knew it was a bad idea.

"Yugyeom, Could you please take him to bed?" Jaebum asked, Yugyeom nodding in return as he picked up the younger into his arms. The elder whispered soothing words into BamBam's ear, hoping to calm him down, but it failed miserably when the younger suddenly began to cry into Yugyeom's shirt. Yugyeom hurried down the hallway with BamBam in his arms. He carefully placed the younger on his own bed and got down on one knee. He wiped the salty tears coming from BamBam's waterworks and kissed the younger's cheeks, trying his best to calm him down. However, nothing worked.