04. Afterschool Pt 2

A/N: I've been so into part 2's lately. Don't hate me
.
.

"I told you someone would hear us, but you didn't listen. I'm so embarrassed" Yugyeom whined, covering his blushing cheeks as they walked into the Kim's family home.

"It wasn't that bad. Look on the bright side, Jaebum didn't beat our asses" BamBam joked, noticing the house was empty, meaning they had some privacy.

"He made it clear he would beat our asses if we did it again. Poor Youngjae Hyung" Yugyeom intertwined his fingers with BamBam's, leading him upstairs to his room, but the younger boy suddenly stopped in his tracks, bending over to pick something up. "Look BamBam! It's the quarter I lost last week!" Yugyeom cheered excitedly picking up the silver coin.

BamBam's hands snaked around the younger boy's waist, rubbing his clothed cock against Yugyeom's clothed entrance. BamBam let out a shaky breath, speeding up his pace. The younger boy just giggled, turning around to face his boyfriend. "Can't you wait until we get up the stairs?" Yugyeom giggled, sitting on the steps.

"Your family isn't home. We can clean up later, yeah?" BamBam whispered seductively, pulling the younger boy into a hungry kiss. Yugyeom smiled widely, unbuttoning his boyfriend's jeans, rubbing circles on the area. BamBam pulled his own shirt off, his boxers off as well. The younger boy swirled his tongue around the tip, licking up the shaft before deep throating him.

BamBam's knees trembled in pleasure, beginning to dig his nails into the railing. Yugyeom looked up at his boyfriend, loving the reaction written all over his face. BamBam could feel his cock getting harder inside of Yugyeom's warm mouth. The younger boy decided to tease his boyfriend. He took the whole cock into his mouth, slowly coming back up on it. A string of saliva connected from Yugyeom's lips to BamBam's neglected cock, causing the Thai boy to get even more turned on.

"You like that big cock don't you, Baby?" BamBam whispered seductively, bucking his hips up. Yugyeom looked up at him, licking his shiny pink lips. He hummed in response, taking the tip back into his mouth. "F-Fuck. Such a good boy" BamBam moaned, tugging on Yugyeom's hair, telling him to go faster. However, the younger boy didn't want to speed up his pace just yet.

Yugyeom pulled the cock out of his mouth, slowly pumping it. Just by the sight, the older boy knew he was close. Yugyeom also knew, but instead, he just slapped the cock against his cheek, rubbing the precum all over his face. BamBam hissed at the knot in the pit of his stomach, squirting his cum all over the younger boy's face. Yugyeom just smiled widely, sucking him off again to milk all of the remaining cum out of his throbbing cock.

"Such pretty lips" BamBam spoke up, a smile tugging on his lips. "They know how to move" The Thai boy whispered, kissing the younger boy again. BamBam excitedly undressed his boyfriend, walking over to grab his jeans, pulling a condom out of the back pocket. He rolled it on, carefully bending Yugyeom over on the steps. Yugyeom's cheeks tinted a dark pink, "B-Bammie?" The older boy hummed in response, looking at the younger boy under him. "I-I want you to fuck me like the little slut that I am." BamBam smirked in amusement. The younger boy was never the type to dirty talk, he did this to him- but he wasn't complaining one bit.

"Oh yeah? And what else?" BamBam whispered in the younger's ear.

"I want you to put me in my place and I want to swallow your sweet cum" Yugyeom spoke up, his face burning with embarrassment. That's all BamBam needed to hear before slamming into him. Yugyeom screamed in pleasure, digging his nails into steps in front of him.

"Ngghhh! J-Just like that!" Yugyeom yelled, letting out loud squeaky moans after every single thrust, clawing at the stairs in overwhelming pleasure. All the clawing at the steps was making the brown paint peel off- which would be hard for Yugyeom to explain to his parents later.