07. Hide and seek

.
.
BamBam put his hands over his mouth, trying to silence his giggles. He peeked his head out from the kitchen, seeing his boyfriend, Yugyeom using his phone on the couch. The Thai boy turned back to what he was doing, trying to get the last juice box. He tiptoed, reaching up to get the juice box that was on the shelf. He smiled widely as he held the juice box in his hands. He quietly stepped out of the kitchen, being careful to not make any noise.

He turned the corner, bumping into his boyfriend. BamBam fell on his butt, the juice box onto the floor. Yugyeom's eyes went wide, feeling betrayed. "W-Were you going to take the last juice box? It's my favorite! I want it!" Yugyeom huffed, kneeling down to grab the juice box. BamBam squealed, dashing for the juice box. He grabbed it, running up the stairs at full speed. "Catch me if you can!" BamBam giggled.

Accepting the challenge, Yugyeom ran up the stairs looking for his boyfriend. His instincts told him to check their room first, the smaller boy always tended to hide under the bed when he was in trouble. Yugyeom walked inside the quiet room, kneeling down to check under the bed. However, the Thai boy wasn't there. "Bambi?" Yugyeom frowned, he really wanted that juice box. BamBam hid inside of the closet, under a pile of blankets. He felt bad that he was taking the last juice box since it was Yugyeom's favorite, but it was his personal favorite too.

Yugyeom opened the closet door, seeing a little bump under the blankets. BamBam didn't know where to hide the juice box, so he shoved it down his shorts. Yugyeom lifted the blankets off of the boy, lifting him by the waist. BamBam squealed, trying to get out of his grip. The Korean boy gently placed him down on their bed, looking into the smaller boy's big brown orbs. "Yes Yuggie?" BamBam blinked innocently.

"Where's the juice box?" Yugyeom glared at the smaller boy.

"I don't know what you're talking about" BamBam replied, shifting on the bed. Yugyeom sighed before noticing the bump on the Thai boy's shorts- not that kind of bump, but the juice box. Yugyeom pulled down the Thai boy's shorts, grabbing the juice box. "Y-Yuggie! Give it back!" BamBam pouted, his cheeks turning a light pink. He whined, trying to snatch the juice box away, but the Korean boy was too tall for him to reach it. BamBam finally gave up, frowning at his boyfriend. Yugyeom smiled cheekily, softly kissing the Thai boy. In that moment, the juice box suddenly didn't matter anymore. He threw the juice box aside, continuing to kiss the smaller boy.

BamBam's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink as he sat on Yugyeom's lap, his legs around the Korean boy's torso. The kiss wasn't sloppy or lustful: it was soft, innocent and full of love. Yugyeom began kissing BamBam's neck, totally crossing the line. They were never ever sexual, their relationship was innocent and pure. BamBam squealed, pushing Yugyeom's chest away. "I'm sorry, Bambi. I don't know what came over me, I won't do it again" Yugyeom apologized, pecking the Thai boy's cheek.

"W-What if I.. d-don't want you to s-stop?" BamBam asked softly.

"W-What do you m-mean?" Yugyeom asked, his cheeks now a rosy pink color.

"I-I trust you, Yuggie. I'm ready if you are too" BamBam mumbled, afraid the Korean boy wouldn't want to.

"Hey hey" Yugyeom whispered soothingly, lifting the Thai boy's chin with his index finger. "I want to- I really do" The Korean boy smiled.

"But?" BamBam whispered disappointedly.

"No buts. I'm ready when you are" Yugyeom smiled, pecking his boyfriend's cheek. BamBam giggled, getting off of the Korean boy's lap. Both boys began to take off all of their clothes, covering their private areas with their hands. BamBam walked over to the bed, sitting down quietly. Both boys were blushing, not knowing how to start. "I-I u-uh.." Yugyeom paused, not knowing what to do next. BamBam reached for the Korean boy's neck, pulling him down for another kiss. "D-Do I j-just? W-Where do I start?" Yugyeom asked, clearly new to all of this.

"Just stick it in already" BamBam giggled, spreading his legs for the Korean boy.

"I'm not s-sure that's how it w-works" Yugyeom stuttered nervously. "Let me call Jackson, he knows what to do." After an awkward call between Jackson explaining and Yugyeom mentally taking notes, he was finally going to start. Don't get Jackson wrong, he was amused the younger boy even asked him instead of googling it himself.

Yugyeom laid back on the bed, instructing the smaller boy lay on top of him- 69 position. The Thai boy obeyed, now looking at Yugyeom's long length in front of him, gulping nervously at the size. The grabbed it, stroking it at a slow pace, hoping he was doing it right. He brought it up to his lips, hollowing his cheeks as he took in as much as he could into his mouth.

Yugyeom moaned softly, arching his back. He had never experienced anything sexual- especially not this weird feeling, same thing goes for BamBam. BamBam pulled away, still slowly pumping Yugyeom's length. "D-Does that feel g-good?"

The Korean boy moaned softly, "You're doing great, Bambi. J-Just like t-that." The Thai boy obeyed, taking the length back into his mouth. Yugyeom ran his hands over BamBam's ass, bringing the smaller boy's hips closer to him. BamBam yelped at the cold feeling, he was scared, but he trusted his boyfriend. Yugyeom's breath hitched, the Thai boy still sucking on his tip. Now it was Yugyeom's turn to pleasure the smaller boy. He spread BamBam's cheeks, licking around his entrance, softly stroking the Thai boy's balls in the process. The Thai boy hummed in pleasure, sending vibrations up Yugyeom's length.

Yugyeom continued to swirl his tongue around the puckered hole, slowly entering his tongue into the smaller boy. BamBam winced at the weird feeling, yet he wanted more. Once Yugyeom finished, he began coating his own fingers with the lube Jackson had instructed that he had hid inside their room just incase. "Are you ready, Bambi?" BamBam nodded, taking a deep breath. Yugyeom continued, slowly entering a finger into the smaller boy. BamBam cried out, "Y-Yuggie! I-It h-hurts!"

"Shh I know it does, but it's going to get better" Yugyeom said as he slowly entered another finger into the Thai boy. BamBam winced again, the pain hitting him harder than before.

"It's okay if you want to stop now" Yugyeom whispered soothingly, holding BamBam's hand in his. The Thai boy shook his head, "I can take it. Keep going." Yugyeom asked him again, making sure the Thai boy wanted to go further. BamBam rolled his eyes, agreeing that he wanted to. The Thai boy crawled off of his boyfriend, laying back on the bed. Yugyeom laid behind him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's back.

The Korean boy grabbed his own length, slowly entering the Thai boy. Tears immediately filled BamBam's eyes. The Korean boy felt him tense up, stopping himself from going in deeper. "It's okay, I got you" Yugyeom smiled, placing soft kisses on BamBam's back. Yugyeom wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, slowly going in deeper. The smaller boy's whimpers turned into soft moans. "Do you like that?" Yugyeom asked, slowly thrusting in and out of the Thai boy.

"Oh! Fuck!" BamBam moaned, trying to take in as much of his boyfriend's length as he could. He was never the type to curse- but today was different. He couldn't even focus on watching his language. Yugyeom smirked, his hands still around the Thai boy as he slowly thrusted in and out of him. "Ahh! Fuck!" BamBam moaned in pain mixed with pleasure. The Thai boy felt a weird sensation in his stomach. "A-Ah Y-Yuggie! I-It feels w-weird!" The Thai boy cried out, trying to get the odd feeling to stop.

"It's okay, Bambi. Let it out" Yugyeom whispered, he himself feeling close as well. The Thai boy gasped, cumming all over the sheets. Yugyeom felt BamBam's tight ring of muscle begin to clench around his length. He gasped at the new feeling, pulling out as he went all over BamBam's back. Both boys panted, sweat running down their foreheads as they struggled to catch their breath. Though Yugyeom had only thrusted into the boy for about two minutes, both boys were really sensitive since it was their first time. Now exhausted, both boys yawned, their eyelids beginning to feel heavy. Yugyeom pecked his boyfriend's cheek, whispering an 'I love you." The Thai boy repeating those three words with a wide smile on his face.

"You can have it" Yugyeom yawned as he handed the juice box to his boyfriend.

"No- we can share it!" BamBam giggled, jumping up from the bed. He winced in pain, now limping over to the kitchen for a cup.