15. Oppa

A/N: Picture is not mine lmao ^
.
.
"Oppa~" Yugyeom whispered as he shook the older boy. "Oppa~?" The Korean boy nudged BamBam again, hoping the older boy would give him the attention he wanted. BamBam groaned, knowing Yugyeom wasn't going to leave him alone. And why does Yugyeom call BamBam 'Oppa', you might ask? Well because the Thai boy highkey has an Oppa kink and asked his best friend to call him that.

BamBam shifted on his right side, sleepily looking at the younger boy next to him on the bed. The boys had regular sleepovers together, so it wasn't weird if they slept together on the same bed. "What is it Yuggie?" The older boy yawned, just wanting the needy boy to let him sleep.

Yugyeom's hand slowly traveled underneath the warm covers, down to his Oppa's noticeable bulge, squeezing it gently. The older boy immediately woke up, slapping Yugyeom's hand away. "What the hell are you doing?!" BamBam whisper-yelled, hoping to not wake his best friend's family.

"Look who's really excited" Yugyeom giggled. "Thinking about Lisa Noona, aren't you?" BamBam was too embarrassed to admit that he wasn't turned on because of their Noona, but because of his own best friend. Something about Yugyeom just turned him on. He had seen porn videos where best friends fuck each other.. and he wished it was like that with the younger boy.

"Let me suck your dick, it's what best friends do" Yugyeom added calmly, his hand moving back to BamBam's bulge. The Thai boy internally screamed, slapping Yugyeom's hand away, just like the last time. "Come on Bammie, I can tell that you're hard. Let me help, I want to play~" The younger boy pouted cutely, his hand slowly rubbing the Thai boy's bulge .

"Y-Yuggie. S-Stop! Your family is sleeping on the other side of these walls!" BamBam whisper-yelled once again, hoping the younger would just listen to him. But that wasn't the case. Yugyeom was Yugyeom, meaning he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted. But maybe that wasn't such a bad thing, the Thai boy had wished of scenarios like this one.

"Relax, it'll be quick. Just pretend I'm Lisa Noona" Yugyeom giggled as he crawled under the covers, tugging on the hem of BamBam's boxers. He dug his hand inside, uncharmingly yanking the hard length out. He started off slow, his tongue slowly going up the long shaft. BamBam let out a high pitched moan, now putting his hand over his mouth to silence his moans and mewls of pleasure. Yugyeom moved his tongue over the slit, tasting the pre-cum on the tip of his tongue. He was sure BamBam would be digging his fingernails into the sheets by now.

"Sweetie? BamBam?" Mrs. Kim asked tiredly as she walked in, not bothering to knock. "What's with all the noise? We're trying to sleep- where's Yugyeom?" She asked. Yugyeom didn't seem to care that his mom was in the room as he still hid under the covers, sucking on BamBam's hard cock. The Thai boy let out a shaky breath, not answering the woman. This caused Yugyeom to bite down on BamBam's thighs, making him jump up in pain.

"What's wrong BamBam? Are you sick?" Mrs. Kim asked as she walked over to the bed.

"N-No Mrs. K-Kim. I'm just tired, t-that's all" BamBam held his breath, watching Yugyeom coming back up on his cock, spitting on it to make it slippery. "Y-Yugyeom just w-went to the bathroom, sorry we woke you, Mrs. Kim" BamBam smiled politely, watching the woman hesitantly nod.

"Well, sleep well. If you need anything, I'll be in next room alright?" Mrs. Kim walked out, closing the door behind herself. Once she was out of the room, Yugyeom walked to the door, locking it before making his way back to the bed. He quickly resumed his actions, sucking on BamBam's cock just like before.

"You have no shame, Huh? Sucking my cock while your Mom is in the room. What a little naughty boy" BamBam smirked, forcing Yugyeom's head down on his cock.