08. Blindfolds

.
.
BamBam woke up on his and Yugyeom's bed, wearing nothing, but his favorite pink panties. His hands were handcuffed to the top of the headboard, a blindfold over his eyes. He heard Yugyeom walking back into the room, the door locking, as well as the sound of a bottle opening. "How's my little whore?" Yugyeom whispered into the Thai boy's ear. BamBam whimpered, begging to be touched. Yugyeom smirked, leaning down to the smaller boy's neglected cock.

He grabbed BamBam's small cock, giving it a few pumps before putting it into his mouth. BamBam moaned loudly, bucking his hips up. Yugyeom just smirked, beginning to lick up the shaft, sucking on the tip like it was a lollipop. "M-Mmm! Y-Yuggie! P-please!" BamBam begged as he tugged on the cuffs. He felt his panties being pulled off, getting hit by the cold breeze. Yugyeom suddenly stopped, "That's not my name!"

"M-Master!" Bambam replied, feeling his cheeks heat up. Satisfied, Yugyeom continued to suck on the tip, ignoring the Thai boy's begs. The Korean boy pulled away with a pop, spreading BamBam's legs widely. Yugyeom smirked, covering the vibrator with lube. He shoved it into the Thai boy's puckered hole, thrusting it into him at a fast pace.

"A-Ah! Mmm! M-More!" BamBam begged. The Korean boy stayed quiet, turning the vibrator on to maximum speed. The Thai boy's legs began to tremble, his cock straight up as Yugyeom continued to suck on it. "M-Master! I-I'm gonna cum!" BamBam cried out.

"Not until I say so, Baby" Yugyeom replied as he slipped a cock ring on the Thai boy. BamBam whimpered, his release being denied. "You're going to let me do whatever I want with you, whenever and wherever I want to and you'd be okay with it, isn't that right?" Yugyeom growled as he pulled out the vibrator. The smaller boy nodded quickly as he bit his lip impatiently. "Who do you belong to?!" Yugyeom growled again as he began to grind on the smaller boy. "I-I b-belong to M-Master!!" BamBam panted, his cock still leaking precum.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, Baby boy" Yugyeom smirked, leaning down to BamBam's nipple, taking the rosy bud between his teeth. He began to suck on it seductively, playing with the other rosy bud with his other hand.

"H-How hard, M-Master?" BamBam asked, moaning softly.

"I'll have you screaming under me and begging for me to go faster. Won't you, my little whore?" Yugyeom asked again. The Thai boy nodded breathlessly. "Keep being a good little whore for your Master" Yugyeom whispered as he began unbuckling his belt. The smaller boy already knew what was coming, so he immediately spread his legs as wide as he could. "Such a good little whore" Yugyeom purred, holding the smaller boy's hips in place. He gave his cock a few pumps, rubbing the tip along BamBam's entrance.

"M-Mmm! P-Please M-Master!" BamBam cried out, tugging on the cuffs. Yugyeom smirked, slamming into the Thai boy without a warning. The Korean boy loved how submissive the smaller boy was. Especially the way he looked under him as he fucked him senseless. Yugyeom knew- he knew what the smaller boy's limit was, but he was going to cross that limit within a few minutes. But right now, his instincts just told him to pound his little whore- which is what he was definitely going to do.

Yugyeom held the smaller boy's legs tightly as he rammed into him. Though he couldn't see BamBam's eyes due to the blind fold, he knew the smaller boy would be rolling his eyes back in pleasure. The smaller boy let out louder squeaky moans, trying to catch his breath, failing in the process. "A-Ah! F-Fuck! H-Harder Master! P-Please!" BamBam begged as he tried to clutch at the sheets.

Yugyeom obeyed, thrusting even harder into the smaller boy, giving him no chances to catch his breath. Yugyeom wiped a drop of sweat from his forehead, continuing to pound the boy under him while doing so. BamBam's neglected cock slapped against his stomach, his mouth opened widely as he continued to let out squeaky moans, a few cuss words in the process as well.

"M-Master?" BamBam gasped. The Korean boy hummed in response, not stopping his hard and fast movements. "C-Can you choke me?" The Thai boy asked softly. Yugyeom just smirked, his hands traveling down to BamBam's neck. His thumbs began to press into the smaller boy's neck. BamBam began to get harder from the feeling. Yugyeom began to choke the boy harder, still ramming into him.

"M-Master!" BamBam cried out as he arched his back. "C-Can I c-cum? P-Please?" The Thai boy panted, his cheeks flushed a dark pink. Yugyeom leaned down, removing the cock ring from the Thai boy. A split second after, BamBam let out a dragged moan as he finally released all over his stomach. Yugyeom pulled out, going all over BamBam's stomach as well. The Korean boy untied the blind fold from BamBam's eyes, kissing him softly. Yugyeom removed the handcuffs, freeing the Thai boy's wrists that now were red from how hard the Korean boy was pounding into him.

BamBam smiled, satisfied as he caught his breath. He laid his head on the pillow, closing his eyes from how exhausted he was. Suddenly, Yugyeom flipped the boy over, so he faced down on the bed. "We're not done here" Yugyeom smirked, giving his cock a few pumps before slamming into the smaller boy again. "I know how much your sweet little body can take, but today, we're going further" Yugyeom smiled cheekily as he held BamBam's hips up. "A-Aaah!" BamBam moaned, his cock still throbbing from the previous session. The Korean boy gave them no time to recover.

"You like that? Hmm?" Yugyeom grunted, still slamming into the Thai boy. BamBam on the other hand, was losing his balance, so his master had to hold his hips up to keep him in place. "I w-want that cock!" BamBam moaned, gripping the sheets tightly. "P-Pound my ass, j-just like t-that!" BamBam yelled breathlessly.

"You like that big cock don't you?" Yugyeom grunted, slapping the Thai boy's ass. The room was filled with grunts, loud moans and skin slapping against skin as Yugyeom went even faster. "Oh, f-fuck! Ngggh! Aah-" BamBam cried out, his knees trembling.

"No matter how many times I fuck you, you're still so fucking tight! It's incredible!" Yugyeom bit his lip, still holding the Thai boy's small hips. BamBam let out louder squeaky moans, feeling himself getting close again. Yugyeom grabbed the Thai boy's hair, pulling on it.

"You're doing so well for your Master today" Yugyeom smirked. "I'm going to have to reward you" Yugyeom smiled, leaning over to stroke Bambam's neglected cock. The Thai boy let out breathy moans, unable to even speak. The Korean boy stroked BamBam's cock faster, matching it to the rhythm of his hard, fast thrusts.

"M-M-Master!!" BamBam cried out. The Korean boy hummed in response, hearing the Thai boy struggle to catch his breath. "C-Can I c-cum n-now?"

"Of course, Baby. Cum for your Master" Yugyeom grunted, pounding the Thai boy faster. BamBam let out another loud, dragged moan as he came all over the sheets. Yugyeom pulled out, going all over the Thai boy's back again. The Thai boy collapsed onto the bed, his heart racing so fast. Yugyeom panted, laying down next to the Thai boy. Yugyeom pulled BamBam closer, wrapping his arms around the Thai boy.

"Next time it's gonna be three times, not just two" Yugyeom smirked, kissing the Thai boy's cheek.
.
.
A/N: Just because I feel like I haven't posted in a while.