35. Masked man Pt 2

A/N: This book has officially made it a year old!! Thank you all for your support, I enjoy reading everyone's comments. It is my mission to get better at writing chapters and I hope you all keep reading. I did a double update in hopes you'll all forgive me for taking so long to update :)
.
.

The Masked man walked out of his client's restroom only to see the younger male holding his phone. "What do you think you're doing?! It's against the rules!" BamBam reached for his phone, snatching it away from his client. "Christ, I could get fired for this! You saw nothing, got it?" The masked man was clearly pissed off at the other for invading his privacy. "B-Bams?" Yugyeom fidgeted with his fingers nervously as he sat on the edge of the hotel bed.

"Yeah?" BamBam questioned. "I m-mean what?" He quickly tried to cover it up as he slipped his boxers back on. Yugyeom stood up and pulled BamBam's mask off, shrieking once he saw his face. Yugyeom nearly busted into tears as he pulled his own boxers up. He dashed for the nearest blanket, covering up as much of his exposed body as he could. "What the hell is your problem?!" BamBam snatched his mask back, about to put it back on until he realized that since his client had seen his face, it was only fair if he saw his. The older man grabbed Yugyeom's mask, but the younger male kept squirming and begging him to stop. BamBam however, didn't stop until he snatched the mask off of his client. Upon seeing his face, the older man couldn't help, but shriek as well, "Yugyeom?!"

"You're telling me that you ordered some random guy to fuck you instead of spending your birthday with our Hyungs?!"

"But it wasn't just some random guy" Yugyeom could already tell his eyes were getting teary and soon enough, a tear slipped down his pink cheeks. "It was you that t-touched me. Y-You're the one that f-fucked me" The younger male hugged his knees up to his chest.

"You think I wanted to do this?! It's my job!" BamBam shot back. He was never the type to blame himself, so he wasn't going to apologize. "Well your job sucks!" Yugyeom held the blanket tightly around his body, avoiding eye contact with the other male.

"Can't argue with that" BamBam chuckled as he sat down next to Yugyeom. "Why couldn't you be here with me today? Did you forget?" Yugyeom asked in a calmer tone, already regretting having raised his voice at his best friend.

"I could never forget something as important as your birthday" BamBam smiled and raised his hand up to ruffle the younger male's hair, but Yugyeom flinched before he got the chance to. "I got called in for work and I explained to my boss that I couldn't work today, but he said he'd fire me if didn't. You wanna know why I took this job?" The older male asked and watched the younger nod cutely. BamBam sighed in relief as he grabbed his jeans from the floor and pulled out a $200 gift card for Chocolate shakes, Yugyeom's favorite. "I wasn't sure what to get you, so I was saving up to get you at least three of these" BamBam shyly admitted as he handed Yugyeom the gift card.

Yugyeom gasped as he held the gift card in his hands. He leaned to his left and wrapped his arms around BamBam's torso, leaning his head on the older male's shoulder. "Happy Birthday, Yugyeom" The older man pecked his best friend's hair, rubbing circles on his back. The younger giggled softly, "Thank you, Hyung. I'm sorry about getting mad at you and going through your phone."

"Don't worry about it, at least I can spend the rest of the night with you. How does that sound?" BamBam asked with a wide smile. Yugyeom nodded excitedly, letting himself feel BamBam's warmth. "Do you happen to have any alcohol?" BamBam asked curiously and winced once Yugyeom playfully hit his chest.

"What? It's your birthday after all, so let's party" BamBam chuckled. Yugyeom got up and walked to his drawers, pulling an oversized shirt over his small frame. The Thai male didn't even notice that he was staring at his best friend get dressed until he heard Yugyeom calling out to him. "I said I only have vodka. Is that okay?" Yugyeom walked back to the bed and opened the bottle. "It's perfect" BamBam smiled, not caring about getting fully dressed. The two men played around that night for at least three hours drunk giggling, singing karaoke, making weird noises and such. To say the least, they were completely wasted.