05. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!"

.
.
The class was a mess. You'd think that seniors in high school would be mature, but that wasn't the case for Mr. Kim's Chemistry class. Kids were screaming, throwing things and talking back to the teacher. The kids all underestimated Mr. Kim because he was so young. Everyone was doing their own thing, not even paying attention to the lecture. If Mr. Kim was being honest, he'd admit that 99.9% of his students were failing his class, meaning he'd have to see them again during summer school.

However, there was one particular boy that was actually looking at the classwork page, Kunpimook Bhuwakul. He wasn't the brightest kid in the class, but at least he tried, and Mr. Kim was thankful for that. Mr. Kim sighed, fixing his big round glasses from slipping off. The bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch. "Make sure to finish the classwork page if you didn't already!" Mr. Kim yelled as the students began to run out of the classroom. Now it was time for his office hours. However, Mr. Kim wasn't worried because no one besides Kunpimook would ever come.

Kunpimook chewed on his pencil, rubbing his forehead in confusion. "What's on your mind, Baby?" Mr. Kim asked as he walked over to his student. Yes, Mr. Kim was involved with his student. Yes, it was consensual and Kunpimook is 18.

"Nothing Mr. Kim. Can I check my grades on your computer, please?" Kunpimook looked up at his teacher. Mr. Kim nodded. Kunpimook stood up, walking over to his teacher's computer. He sighed, tears beginning to fill his eyes. "What is it, Baby? Is everything alright?" Mr. Kim asked softly as he wrapped his arms around the boy.

"The semester is almost over and I have a F in your class. W-What if colleges won't want me?" Kunpimook sobbed.

"I can always give you extra credit and change your grade, Baby. Don't stress out about it" Mr. Kim smiled at the younger boy.

"R-Really?" Kunpimook looked up at his teacher, his eyes sparkling with hope. "I'll do anything Mr. Kim!"

"Anything?" Mr. Kim smirked. The younger boy got the message, so he began loosening his teacher's tie. "Did you lock the door?" Kunpimook asked softly. Mr. Kim nodded, letting the younger boy unbutton his shirt. His hands traveled to his student's tie, loosening it, as well as his white button up shirt. Now that the were both shirtless, Mr. Kim leaned down, taking the Thai boy's pink bud between his teeth.

Kunpimook moaned softly, his fingers running through his teacher's hair. He knew it was wrong, but if they're both okay with it, then what's the problem? He is going to graduate in a few months after all.

Kunpimook pulled away, taking off Mr. Kim's round glasses, so they wouldn't get in the way. Setting them aside, Kunpimook smashed his lips against his teacher's. Mr. Kim lifted the boy up from the chair, the Thai boy naturally wrapping his legs around Mr. Kim's waist. Mr. Kim pushed all of his belongings from the desk onto the floor. He set down the younger boy, bending him over the large desk. Mr. Kim slowly unbuckled Kunpimook's belt, pulling his jeans, boxers, and shoes off, leaving him completely exposed to his teacher. Kunpimook waited, still bending over his teacher's desk. He heard the sound of Mr. Kim's belt unbuckling as well as his shoes being kicked off.

A few seconds later, Mr. Kim rubbed lube all over his cock, running it along his student's entrance. He gripped Kunpimook's small hips in place, slowly entering him. Immediately the younger boy let out loud squeaky moans, gripping the ends of the desk tightly. "You have to be quiet" Mr. Kim grunted in pleasure as he felt the small ring of muscle being forced open. The teacher began thrusting faster into the smaller boy. Kunpimook breathlessly moaned, feeling his cock rub against the cold desk.

"Such a good boy for his teacher. I should reward you more often" Mr. Kim grunted, continuing to slam into his student. The desk began to shake so fast due to Mr. Kim's hard thrusts. The students walking out in the hallway heard the furniture banging against the wall inside Mr. Kim's classroom, but frankly, the could care less.

"P-Please Mr. Kim! D-Don't stop!" Kunpimook breathlessly moaned, hoping his knees didn't give out on him. Mr. Kim just smirked, ramming faster and harder into his student.

"Does my cute little student love his teacher's big cock? Hmm?" Mr. Kim smirked at the student under him, watching the way Kunpimook's small neglected cock slapped against his stomach and the desk under him.

"Y-Yes! M-Mr. K-Kim!" Kunpimook panted loudly, still trying to catch his breath, tears filling his eyes due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving. Mr. Kim grabbed his student's arms, holding them behind his back, thrusting even harder than before. "A-A-Ah! M-Mmm! R-Right t-there! M-Mr. Kim!" Kunpimook moaned, almost reaching his orgasm. Mr. Kim held the Thai boy's wrists tighter behind his back, continuing to ram into him. Kunpimook cried out as the stringy white substance streamed out from his small neglected cock and onto his teacher's desk. Kunpimook's knees continued to tremble, feeling his small cock throbbing.

A few moments later, Mr. Kim let out a low groan as he finally came inside of his student. Mr. Kim pulled out of Kunpimook, a wide smile plastered on his face. He flipped over his student, looking into his big brown orbs. Kunpimook's lips were swollen, his cheeks tinted a dark pink, and cum rolling down his legs. Mr. Kim just smiled, kissing Kunpimook's forehead. "You did a great job, Baby" The Teacher smiled at the smaller boy that was seated on his desk. "You earned yourself a B plus for the semester. Want to make it an A plus after school?" Mr. Kim smirked at his student. Kunpimook nodded excitedly as he wiped himself off with some napkins.

"Or maybe I should just fail you, that way I'd get to see you again during summer school" Mr. Kim smiled cheekily as he put his big round glasses back on. His student pouted as he began to get dressed. "I'm kidding" Mr. Kim laughed.

"I'll visit you during the summer if that's okay. No grades involved" Kunpimook blinked innocently at his teacher.

——-

A/N: Honestly, this is the worst one shot I've ever written.