11) He Knows Me Better Than I Know Myself P2- From BFF to BF & GF?

(Cameron pov)
While the boys & I were talking bout the interview, I left to get some snack when I overhear Chyna talking to Dove & Sofia.

*Chyna convo with Dove & Sofia*

"So, What do you think?" Dove asked.

"Oh, the interview, It was alright." Chyna says.

"Chyna, You know what dove's applying to." Sofia told her.

"If you meant about what Cam said, Then I'll admit I was kinda find it a bit flattery but sweet with what he said all those things." Chyna admit.

"Oh, Really?"

"Yea. I mean, like I said, we're pretty much like family."

"Come Chyna, It can't be just one thing you can describe you & Cameron's relationship." Sofia said.

"Alright, Fine. I guess it would be kinda cool if we became from BFF to BF & GF. And not trying to quote my own song, but he knows me better than I know myself." Chyna confess, which made me smile.

"Awwww, thats cute. But, do you think of the dating rumors of Cam & Briana?" Dove

"Well, I honestly think they would've been a adorable couple, especially as their characters Carlos & Jane in the movie Descandents 2 & 3." She says.

"True." Dove & Sofia said, at the same time.

*end of their convo*

After listening to half of their conversation, I pretend that I didn't heard what they said & casually just got walked in the room to get snacks.

Once I got my snacks, I left and told the boys what happened.