56) If You Love Me, Let Me Know

(still Sabrina pov)
I'm at watching TV when there was a knock at the door so i went to answer the door.

"Oh. Hey, guys!" I said, greeting Rowan, Camren, G, Sarah, Landry & Lauren.

"Sabrina! You have to come with us to Disneyland." Rowan said.

"Why?" I asked

"Can't tell you!" They answered.

"But. Can you at least me who's there?" I asked.

"Fine. Gus, Benjamin, Matthew, Brec, Billy, Jake, Paris & her boyfriend Jack are gonna be there. And so are Cecila, Danielle, Ben, Corey, Will, Rider, Uriah, Amir, August, Ocean, Ava, McKenna, Peyton M, Kevin, Miranda & Karan." Camren informed.

"Oh. And, Cameron, Skai, Lincoln, Nina, Nathan, Peyton List, Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Asher, Piper, Austin, Olivia, Leo & Sarah are also there." Landry added.

"Followed by Jenny, Bailee, Emery, Ricky, Liam. Sofia, Booboo, Dove, Thomas, Chyna, Breanna & the cast of Good Luck, Charlie." G says.

"Wow, That's alot of people!" I exaggerate.

"Yep. Now, Let's go!" Camren complained as we all rushed to my car and drive to Disneyland.

(At Disneyland)
Once we arrived at Disneyland, I spotted almost all our Disney & Disney XD friends.

We got out the car and started running towards them.

"Hey, Babe." Bradley says, kissing my lips then hugged me.

"Hi, Bradley." I said.

"Um....What's all this?" I asked as he pulled me to him and took my hand into his.

"Sabrina, I'm really happy that we gave us another try. I mean, I never felt more happier than spending time with you. Making the memories that i'd always cherish, and I just wanna let you know that I wanna continue making new ones with you. Sabrina, I'm in love in with you. I always have been since we started dating in 2014. And, I always will." He confessed.

"Br-" I got cut off by Bradley going on one knee.

"Relax, I'm not asking you to marry me....yet." He joked, but still being serious at the same time.

"So. Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter, Will you be gladly to accept this promise ring?" He says, showing off the ring.

"Yesss!!!!!!!!!!" I answered happily.

He got up to hug and kiss me as all of our friends cheered for us.

We all went on rides and ate alot of food then Bradley took me home.

*2-years later*

It's been 2 years meaning the year is now 2020 and I'm happily engaged to my first love Bradley!