13) I've Been Wanting To Tell You This For A Long While

(still Booboo pov)
I think it's time if i tell Sofia how i feel bout her and maybe she'll feel the same way.

As I got that thought in my mind, I took a quick shower and put on clothes then I drive to Sofia's house.

(At Sofia's house)

Once I arrived at her house, I knocked at the door & her parents let me in. I greeted them with hugs then I asked for Sofia.

"I think she's in her room, listening to music." Her mom said as she led me to Sofia's room. Once i got there, I knocked at the door til she let me in.

"Oh, hey, Booboo. What's up?" She says, giving me hug then pulled away.

"I'm great, Thanks. Um, I've been wanting tell you something." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked, sitting down on her bed so i did the same.

"Um, I really like you, Sofia." I answered.

"You mean, like-like?" Sofia corrected.

"Yea, I like-like you, Sofia." I replied, smiling at her.

"And it's fine if yo-" I got cut off.

"I think it would nice if we secretly date." She told me.

"Really?" I questioned as she nods her head.

"Okay. Well, Sofia Daccarett Char, Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, I'd liked to." She answered.

After asking Sofia to be my girlfriend, I gave her a hug & a kiss on the cheek then went home.