29) I've Been Waiting For A Day Like This To Come Stuck Lighting

(Sabrina pov)
Rowan, Peyton, Sarah, Peyton C, Bradley & I are out on a date at a bowling alley for a date.

We were joined by Paustin, Leolivia, Janelos, Randry, Pasher & our friend Bailee Madison.

To be honest, I'm really happy that we're with somebody that makes really happy.

And, That's how i feel whenever i'm with Bradley.

(Rowan pov)
I'm happy to know that Peyton wants to be with me despite the age difference between us.

(Landry pov)
Being with Ricky has been amazing. I mean, Lauren's right bout best friends being the best couples.

(Ricky pov)
I'm happy to call Landry my girlfriend and it's going great. I mean, Us being boyfriend & girlfriend, and not to tryna my quote my own song, but she's definitely my sweet little something.

And, I'm also happy for Asher & Peyton. I mean, Those two seems really interested in each other.

(Olivia pov)
I thought never dating your best friend would be so great! I mean, Leo's not just my boyfriend, he's my best friend, he's a guy who gets me and i'm really happy for us.

But, I'm also happy for Piper & Austin.

(Booboo pov)
I'm really happy in my relationship with Sofia and honestly, i'm fond over the times i spent with her cause she's definitely someone who i continue being with.

(Cameron pov)
I find it really sweet that people like Breanna & I together.

I mean, I really enjoy hanging out with Breanna especially when i act really silly to just see her smile or laugh.

Cause she'd always smile that pretty smile, along with acting adorable.

With Chyna, She's definitely family to me and i don't wanna mess up our friendship.

(Austin pov)
I'm happy that Piper & I are back together cause being with her makes me really happy.

(Sabrina pov)
After our fun date at the bowling ally, We watched Olivia's movie "Status" at the theater, went dancing & went to the carnival.

Once we got to the carnival, I saw Ricky's bandmate Liam & Emery was there.

(Emery pov)
When I saw Bailee face-to-face, I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Um, Emery. Can liam & I talk to you for a moment, please?" Ricky asked as i just nodded as the 3 of us walked to the bench.

"Dude, Are you okay?" Liam says as i shook my head 'no', putting my head down.

"I just really miss being around her presence." I told them, still having my head down.

"Well. Have you ever thought of telling her that in a song?" Ricky pointed out as i quickly looked up.

"Nope. But now that you mention it, I could dedicate a song to her, with you guys help, of course." I suggested.

"Sure, But what song are you gonna sing?" Liam asked.

"Missing you." I answered then we walked to the others who are in a huge line to the ferris wheel.

"Um. Excuse me, but i would love to dedicate to this amazing & special girl to me. But, I'm gonna need some help." I announced as the 3 of us sat ontop of the counter, which got everybody in the line attention.

Then Ricky handed me a mic and i kept my eyes on Bailee.

"Okay. This one's for me." I said, still eyeing Bailee.