47) I Keep My Eyes Wide Open

(Sarah pov)
After Peyton finished saying his, It was my time to say my vows.

"Peyton, I love you so much. I'm really happy to have you in my life. You've been such blessing to me after all these year we were together. You're my partner, my best friend, my sweetheart, you're the smile on my face, my first love, the-love-of-my-life and someone I wanna continue being with for the rest of my life." I said.

After that, We all went to get our food and took a seat at our tables.

Olivia went onstage and sing her song "Generous" then said some sweet things before taking her seats.

Then, My sister Sabrina took a mic and went onstage to perform her song "Alien".

After Sabrina's performance, Jordan sang his song "All About Us" and was joined by Ross to sing "Like Me".

Then, Forever In Your Mind performed "Smooth" and Asher sang "Getaway".

Followed by Shawn Mendes singing both his songs "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" & "In My Blood".

Last but obviously not least, the Jonas Brothers reunite to perform their classics.

Like "Burnin' Up", "Lovebug", "Look Me In The Eye" & "Fly With Me" and of course we sing along with them.

After the ceremony, Me, Peyton & our daugther left in a carriage for our honeymoon.