40) Got our whole life to figure it out, So why start tonight

(Peyton C pov)
Once the waiter got us the food we ordered, We thanked him then he left.

While we're eating and talking bout our future together, I started to hesitant.

Man, I really, really hope this go well. Cause, I'm really happy with Sarah, And I want us to be family. And be a married couple! I really hope she says yes! Cause, I love her and our daughter Pey so, so, so, so, so much and I'd be sad if she says no. Okay, Okay, Peyton! Everything's gonna be O-kay, Just relax! Everything's gonna be Okay, Just relax!

"Peyton, Are you okay?" Sarah, asked worriedly.

"Huh? Uh, Yea! I'm....I'm okay, Just needs to use the restroom, be right back." I hesitate then rushed to the bathroom.

While I'm in the bathroom, I splash water on my face so I can relax.

Once I was able to relax, I went out the bathroom.

"Peyton, Is everything okay?" She says.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just have stuff in my head, that's all." I replied.

"Okay." She says.

(Sarah pov)
I'm starting to feel worried bout Peyton, He's not acting like himself. He's acting like......like....his character Garrett Spenger from I Didn't Do It!

The waiter gave us our dessert then left.

(Peyton pov)
Okay. This is my chance to ask Sarah to marry me. Oh, I really hope she says yes! Cause, I love her and our daughter Pey so, so, so, so much!

"Uh...Sarah. I love you and our daughter so, so, so much. I feel like the happiest man, just being with you. I wanna continue being with you, but I don't wanna continue be your boyfriend."

"What are yo-" Sarah got cut off when i got down on one knee.

"I want us to be a family, a married couple. So, Sarah Elizabeth Carpenter, Will you make me the happiest man alive, And marry me?" I proposed, hoping she says yes.

"......Yes, Yes, Yes, I'll marry yes!!" She screamed as everybody started clapping for us.

After that proposal, I took us home.