22) What They Know Bout' Us, Doesn't Make A Difference Baby, We Got Us

(Olivia pov)
Once Piper & I told the boys how we felt, Things becomes pretty good.

Especially for her & Austin since they were a couple before, and they also shipped their characters Logan & Jasmine.

Other than that, Everybody has always shipped Leo & I together, along with our character Jack & Kim since our show Kickin' It.

To be honest, Leo's the bestest guyfriend i'd ever, and i'm very fond of our times we shared especially our Kickin' It days.

Like I said, 'It's never too late to say how you feel'.

I'll admit, Leo would be boyfriend material and we're like the bestest of friends. Not to mention, Leo's also my favorite in the wide world, but I never really thought bout us being more than best friends.

Either way, Best friends do make the best couple.

And, I guess Leo was right bout me actually liking him. I mean, Who wouldn't like him?!

The weirdest but really flattering thing i remebered was when Leo described his ideal girl as "someone who can keep the conversation going, funny, outgoing, and not really that self-conscious."

He sort of describe me! I also remebered Leo told pop that i'm 'so cool, and just one of the guys'.

But like i said, "I never really thought bout us being more than best friends."

(Ricky pov)
I invited Landry, Lauren, Gus, the twin, the kids from "Andi Mack", my bandmate & Bailee over to Disneyland which fans had screaming over 'Randry' & 'Pasher'.