37) Too Young P1

(Peyton pov)
Jake, Corey, Austin & I helped Bradley out with his dinner date for Sabrina.

"Thanks, Guys." He says.

"Your welcome. Well, I gotta meet Row at her house." I told them.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" They teased as I dapped them up and went to Rowan's house.

(At the Blanchard's)
I arrived at the house and knocked at the door til Row's little brother Shane let me in.

"Hey, Shane. Where's your sister?" I asked him.

"Oh. Row & Cam are in her room." He said.

"Thanks, Bud." I replied as he nodded then i went upstairs to Rowan's room and knocked.

"Who is it?" Camren yelled

"It's Peyton." I answered.

"Come in!" Row & Camren yelled as i went inside.

"Hi, Ladies." I greeted, Giving them a hug then joined them on the couch.

"Hey, Pey." They replied.

"Uh. Cam, Can I have a moment alone with Pey, please?" Rowan asked.

"Okay." She said then leaves the room.

"So, What's up?" Pey asked.

"Okay. Cam and I went on The Goldberg's studio. And, Sean & I were talking bout me and you." She stated.

"You mean, The guy who plays Adam F. Goldberg's on the show?" I guessed.

"Yea. He wanted to congraluated us. And since he was aware of the age-gap, He gave me some helpful advice." She said.

"Really, What did he say?" I asked.

"He said, I should focus on our relationship and not worry bout the Peybrina fans, Or people who dislike our relationship." She explained.

"Wow, That's good advice." I comment.

"Yea, I agree. So, What do you wanna do?"

"Oh, We could watch a movie." I suggested

"Okay. How about The Fault In Our Stars?" She says, smiling.

"Sure, Anything for you." I replied, pecking her cheeks then put on her favorite movie "The Fault In Our Stars" on Netflix.

(Rowan pov)
Maybe, Sean's right. I mean, Our family, friends and co-stars already approve me & Peyton's relationship, So what's the point of worrying?