55) Leave it on my brain if you feel the same, Let me discover all of ur colors

(Sabrina pov)
Bradley and I are hanging out with all of our Disney and Disney XD friends at the bowling alley.

(At the bowling alley)

"Except For Us" by Austin Mahone was already playing so we danced with our dates.

As the song plays, we left to get food & drinks then sat down at a large table.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Bradley suggested as we nodded agreeing.

"Alright. Peyton, Truth or dare?" Bradley asked.

"Truth." He replied.

"Is it true that you love Rowan?" He asked, making her blush in an embarrassment.

"Yes, It's 100% true." Peyton answered, kissing her on the cheek.

"My turn. Okay, Billy, Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Billy answered.

"I dare you to ask out Kelli on a date." Peyton dare, so he did the dare and Kelli said yes.

"Alright. Ricky, Truth or dare?" Sofia says.

"Dare." Ricky replied.

"Um, I dare you & Emery to serenade Landry & Bailee with your song Sweet Little Something." Sofia told them.

Ricky & Emery walked over to their girlfriends Landry & Bailee & started singing "Sweet Little Something".

"When I met you
Didn't know what to do
I'm the kind of person you look through
From two places worlds apart
You're into boats and works of art
But you're still tuggin' on my heart

Give me one chance
'Cause I can do that dance
Maybe show you I'm advanced...
In how to be your man
'Cause you know that everywhere I go
I kinda lose control of how you're making me feel

Girl, would you be my, would you be my...
Sweet little something?"

After they did that, We all noticed Landry & Bailee was blushing hard then we kept playing the game til we got bored.

Then, we all went over to my house and watched movies then they said goodbye & went home.