46) Had Me @ Hello

(Peyton C pov)
Sarah & I only have 2 or 3 things to do which is invitation & getting someone who could be the ring bear and flower girl.

Right now, Sarah & I are home making a list of people we want to invite to the wedding.

"Okay. Other than families, We're obviously inviting our co-stars at the wedding." Sarah pointed out.

"You're right. Okay, We should also invite the cast of Best Friend Whenever, Descendants 2, Bunk'd, Stuck In The Middle, Teen Beach Movie & KC UNDERCOVER." I told her.

"We also invite Soni Nicole Bringas, Elias Harger, Michael Campion, Paris, Jack Griffo, Emery, Bailee, Joey Braggs, Audrey & Tenzing Norgay Trainer." She added.

"I guess, That's everybody! Man, We have a lot people!" I joked.

"Yea. Good thing. We're having a big wedding." She said.

"Agreed. Since we're done with the list, Who's gonna be our ring bear and flower girl?" I reminded her.

"Uh.......How bout Peyrah be our flower girl." Sarah says.

"Okay. And, The ring bear will be.....Auggie!" I told her.

"Good idea!" She said.

Tomorrow's our the ceremony, So we went to get everything ready, With help from our family & friends.

(Tomorrow: The wedding day)

It was almost time for me to go meet everybody at the aisle so I quickly got ready.

Everybody at the aisle took their seats when we all spotted Sarah and her dad walking to the aisle.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Peyton Clark and Sarah Carpenter in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I first said my vows i wrote on the paper til i was done.