36) Age Is Just A Number

(Rowan pov)
Camren's joining me on set of "The Goldbergs".

(On set of The Goldbergs)

We walked in The Goldbergs studio and spotted Sean, Troy and AJ Michalka who's best known in a band with her big sister Ally from Disney Channel back in the 2000's.

"Hey, I liked you guys to meet my little sister Camren." I introduced.

"Hi, Camren." They said, giving her a hug.

"Uh. Row, Can we talk in privacy?" Sean ask.

"Yea, Sure." I said as we walked to the snack are.

"So. I was just congrat you on dating Peyton." He says.

"Awwww, Thanks Sean." I said.

"Your welcome. And as your co-star, I'm happy to see you happy. You know what they say, Friends make the best couple." He pointed out.

"That's true, And thanks for saying that. But to honest with you, Fans aren't quite thrilled seeing me and Peyton being a couple." I admit.

"Let me guess, The age-gap?" He mention.

"Yea. And, They also prefer him and Sabrina." I added.

"Well, It shouldn't matter. I mean, We can't help ourselves for being with someone we really like. And besides, You should focus on you guys relationship and the people who approve it, like your family, friends & co-stars." Sean explained.

"Since they approve you two dating, Then there shouldn't be a problem." Sean added, Making a good point.

"You're right, Sean." I replied, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek then we went back to the others.

"Your welcome, Row." He says, smiling.

"Okay. Well, I have to go home, Bye." I said as i hugged.

"Bye." He said as Cam & I gave everybody a hug goodbye & went home.