52) I Guess I'm Not The Only One Who's Smooth

(Ricky pov)
Tonight's my anniversary date with Landry, And i wanna do something really romantic for her, but I don't know how.

So, I decided to call Emery, Liam, Asher & Gus to come over at my house for help.

"Okay. Let me guess You're struggling on how to declaring for romantic feelings for Landry." Asher pointed out.

"Yea." I answered.

"Well. Have you thought of taking her out to one of her favorite concert." Emery suggested

"Or taking walks around the park, And getting ice cream." Asher added.

"Or, having dinner here while watching chi-flick movies." Liam argued.

"Those are really good suggestions. But, I think I'm just pick only 3 of them." I replied.

"Okay." They said.

"Okay. How bout I first take Landry to one of her favorite concert. Then, we go for ice-cream but at Friendly's and lastly, we watch Randry videos." I told, using one of their suggestion.

"Good idea!"

(Landry pov)
Lauren's helping me out on what I should give Ricky for a gift.

Since, Tonight's our anniversary and I really do something nice for him.

(Ricky pov)
I got myself dressed then picked Landry up and we went to a 1D concert which was really, really fun.

Then, We went out for ice-cream from Friendly's and headed to my house.

While we were having dinner at my house, She gave me her gift which was picture fame of us.

"Thank you, Landry. I love it!" I said.

"Your welcome. Where's my gift?" She asked.

"Why don't you look over there!" I hinted as she look and saw a video of us on my flat screen TV.

After we watching it, I noticed Landry was tearing up.

"So, You liked it?" I asked.

"I more than just like it, I love it! That was really sweet of you, Ricky! Thank you so much!" She says, hugging and kissing me.

"Your welcome, Landry." I replied as we ate our dessert and watched episodes of "Full House".