Chapter 10

Karasuno has been transformed into a fairground today, well, how it looks anyway. The school currently having its annual festival and opened to the public. Small stands that represent each class lining up along the school ground. Colorful banners, people wearing costumes, mouth-watering smell, and festive beats lifted the spirits.

Your own class decided to make a Ramen shop and Currently, Your shift has ended and you were having a sweet break alone, walking through the merry buzzing of students. Stopping by on some of the stands once in a while to look at what each class has, especially the class where your precious idiots at, the Karasuno's boys volleyball club members.

So far you could only find two of them. The first one was Asahi's class, it turned into a café that provides live music and you were surprised that Asahi could play guitar as well as a heavenly voice that accompanies it, even though he looked like he was about to throw up his breakfast before he mounted the little stage. 

And then you stopped by Nishinoya's class, their having a theater with a medieval story theme. The said boy kinda messed up his role in a fighting scene, when an ogre-like boy was about to hit him, he rolled away while shouting 'ROLLIIIING THUNDEEER!" and then crush into a castle made from a card box. He busts a hole with his rolling thunder resulting in the castle collapse and accidentally snatches the princess's wig on its fall. It was a disaster, but you guess he's forgiven by his classmate because the audience cackling like crazy.

After several minutes of walking through the fairground, a stand that looks stand out than the others caught your eyes. It is colored in a blue and white strip and has a little bread logo above. once you stop in front of it, it seemed that they open a bakery for toddlers because it is filled with mini cakes, bread, and other fried snack. They shape like how it suppose to be only in smaller sizes and you found it really cute.

"Woah... (L/n)-san! Welcome to class 1 bakery" Hinata greeted you with his usual bright, radiant self.

"oh... Hinat—" you're about to greet back but paused. And then your eyes sparkled once you notice he wear a baby blue apron and a little chef hat on his head. "—you look so cuuute! I would eat you right now!" you gushed and squeezed his cheeks with your palms. His face blushed madly but he managed to do his job in between his flustered stupor.

"t-t-thank you! I-I guess... i-is there anything interest you (L/n)-san?" he stammered and a little bit trembled.

"hmm... I don't know" you hummed as you pulled back your hand from the poor boy, "they all look delicious". Your eyes scanned the table and stopped when you found mini Melonpans and it instantly reminded you of Tanaka. That shaved head-wing spiker could eat two trays of it alone because of the said boy sucker for melonpan.

"I'll take a dozen of those" you pointed at the mini melonpan, you thought he deserves some treat since he works so hard for this festival. Most of the equipment for the ramen was borrowed from his parent's shop and he brings all of them by himself using Tanaka's odd little car.

"Right away!" Hinata gave you a salute before he begins to put the round bread inside a white paper bag. You chuckled at how ecstatic he is and gave Him the money after he handed you the stuffed paper bag.

"anything else?" he smiled seemingly having a little control of his blush.

"uh... depends, can I take you home with me too?" you winked and poked his nose. With that Hinata's face explode in red as he collapsed to the ground and you swear you could almost see steam blowing out from his ears.

"Hinata!?"