✩ chapter VII, act II ⓲

"By touch, by smell. I would know him blind. I would know him in death."
chapter VII, act II  𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Nero woke up rather early. A small whine left her lips as she realized she would have to leave the comfortable bed.

Her eyes soon adjusted to the light that shone through the door and she grinned, looking down at the arms that were wrapped around her stomach. She cuddled in further into the touch. Her hips 'accidentally' rubbing against his own.

The boy huffed. One of his arms leaving her so he could rub his eyes. She shifted, turning to look at him, Odin, how could one look so dangerously handsome so early?

His disheveled hair and dark eyes made heat pool in between her legs. He was truly, the most beautiful being she had ever laid eyes on, "Wife."

Hearing him call her that woke something in the girl as wild as an untamed beast.

She pushed him onto his back and crawled on top of him, each of her legs on the sides of his. Amusement clear on his face as he noticed her change in demeanor, she bent down to grab his bottom lip in between hers, her hips rolling down on his as she did.

He responded to her kiss fervently but his happiness was short-lived. She trailed kisses over the soft fabric of his shirt, she had guessed the boy had taken off his armor at some point in the night. Her small kisses suddenly stopped, reaching his v-line, he almost whimpered at the loss of contact.

She looked up at him, fondling with the hem of his pants and he nodded.

The wolf's smile widened, her canines showing on the edges of her lips and he licked his own lips at the sight, she unceremoniously pulled down his bottoms and quickly brought his sex into the warmth of her mouth. Her hands playing along with her tongue.

Ivar growled, not expecting that from the girl, the woman. His hands enlaced themselves on her hair, pushing her down on his privates, she gagged but didn't stop, Hel-bent on bringing as much pleasure as she could to her husband.

She looked up at him and he knew he had never seen her eyes so dark, so brown. He had decided at that moment that brown was his favorite color. Her eyes gleamed with playful malice, and a small moan left his lips, she would never forget that sound, she hummed in approval of his sounds, sending vibrations over him.

Ivar threw his head back on the pillow, his grip on her hair tightening as, with expertise, she allowed him to ride out his end. Pulling away from his sex, she smiled, wiping her lips with the back of her hand before crawling back onto the bed and cuddling away from him.

Her mind barely processed her movements. Ivar was breathing in and out with extreme struggle, a smug smile on his face as he had proven Margarethe wrong. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to bask in the pleasure only she could promote to him.

He sighed in happiness and pulled up his pants before cuddling with her, bringing her back flush against his chest. She smiled at his act, and closed her eyes tiredly before a sigh left her lips, "I don't want to get up."

"Who said we had to, huh?" He questioned and she laughed slightly, the boy's voice rough from sleep as he pecked the back of her head, smiling. Nero hid her face in her hands, shuffling closer to him before breathing out and regaining control over herself.

"Ivar! We planned... to see York." She tried speaking, but yawned halfway through her sentence, making the boy let out a breathless chuckle.

"That is for later." Nero rubbed her eyes and nodded weakly, earning for sleep as she convinced herself that Ivar was right, that was for later.