jail free

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers new chapter i won't talk a lot and les get going with this new chapter.
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Eren pov~

Today is the day, the day that Sebastian and I get out of jail.

"Finally were out of here!!"

"Yeah!"

Then police officers came in our cell and pulled us out, but then they put something on my mouth and tied my hands behind my back.

"Oi what are you doing!?!"

Sebastian screamed at the officers, he tried to get to me but some officers stopped him.

"Don't worry, we're not going to do no harm to him, just making sure he doesn't kill people"

They took me like this to the courtroom and there was the judge.

"Now listen here eren, im not taking chances, i don't want to see you again soon, so that's why I'm making some police officers watch you, in school and in your house"

I just nodded as i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I looked behind me seeing Sebastian looking angry.

"Hey, im ok"

Sebastian looked at me as i gave him a warm smile.

"I know, it's...just why do you have to be guard 24/7"

"I think it's for the best"

He nodded, we were guide to the exit of the jail. When we were outside i looked around, everything looked different. Even tho i was only in jail for 5 months it felt like years.

"Come on eren let's go home"

I smile and nodded, sebastian lead me to his house, well mansion if i could say so myself. But it was so beautiful, flowers were everywhere. Different types and colors. But the most beautiful place here is a hill not so far from the house. On top of that hill was a cherry blossom tree. I could go over there and read a book under it.

 I could go over there and read a book under it

"Wow its so beautiful!"

"I know"

I shook my head at his response.

"Come, so you can decide wich bedroom you want"

"Ok"

He then showed me two bedrooms.
The first one was grey, everything, but looked cosy. Four lamps, two were on the wall, the third on a little table and the last one was on the floor since it was long. A little table with some chairs was beside the bed. Two widows on each side of the wall lamps. A body mirror and a fire pit, but there were only small logs in there. On top of it was three little plants that were below a painting. The bed had grey sheets, but looked very cosy to sleep on. The bathroom had a tub and a sink, towels were on a cabinet under the sink. A mirror, a toilet, the simple things you see on a bathroom.