I'm Fine

Third pov

The black hair demon entered the hospital in a rush, wanting to know so badly the person he cared about is alright...that he survived....that the other life in the brunette also lived. He will never forgive this happening....he must of make levi talk...why would levi do such a thing? didn't he said and showed eren that he loved him? what happened?

"please tell me how eren is doing!?!" the black hair yelled at the woman in the front desk.

De blond haired girl looked at him surprised of the sudden outburst of him, she gave him a smile and typed something on his computer, making the demon more irritated of the slow typing of the blond. He tapped his foot on the white marble floor, his patience lowering each second that passed. He clenched his teeth, he glared at the woman for what seems like hours until she hummed in agnolege and looked up.

"i'm sorry sir but its seems that the patient is in a really bad state and doctors will not allow visitors to enter until they either decline the patient gone or still here, so please why won't you take a seat and wait for their call" the blond said nicely making the demon pissed and glared at her.

He made sure she saw his blood color eyes, and the rage in his eyes. He stopped when he saw the look of horror in the girls wide eyes. He walked to one of the many seats in the hospital and sat down, he let a sigh and looked up to the white sealing. 

"eren....please be ok" he whispered and closed his eyes as a tear stream down.

He never knew that something this bad would've happened to eren....never has he imagine eren so badly injured like today....eren was strong....he knew how to deal with a situation...but why didn't he stopped the crash from happening....what was in his mind when it happened.....what was on his mind when the crash happened....when the car started to flip.....why didn't he forbid it from happening? why..eren.

The black haired had to wait hours and hours...not even when it was 3 in the morning did he shut and eye....how could he...knowing that the person you thought as a little brother is in the hospital probably taking his last breath....he can't sleep...we won't until they say that eren is fine...until they say he's alive...he is still with him...not gone...never.

"why did it had to be this way? why did you let it happen eren? why didn't you jumped out of the before the crash happen?" he questioned himself  

>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sebastian pov

Hours have passed and i haven't got any news on eren....i worried and pissed...i...i just want him back, i want him to be safe and happy.....but how can he be happy when he was heartbroken and maybe knowing that his unborn also may die.

It can happen.....i don't want him to suffer....but i don't want him to die alone....i want him to be happy also with someone that truly loves him.

"eren jaeger?" a deep voice called

I stood up fast...this is what i have been wanting to hear it the past hours almost days. I approached the doctor that had a clipboard  in his hands. 

"h-how is he doctor?" i questioned with so much worry in my voice

The doctor looked at me then looked down...he cleared his throat and looked at me with pity, worry and sadness in his eyes.

"i'm very sorry sir-" he started saying

My eyes widened as tears started to build up....this can't be happening....he...he's gone...why? why did it had to be him? he was so young...he was going to build a family....i lost him...i lost his smile, his laugh, his screams....everything.....it all disappeared with that person that was a little brother to me.

"oh sir please it's not what you think!?" the doctor exclaimed

I looked at him with tears dripping down my eyes, i grabbed his coat and brought him closer to me.

"what do you mean by that!?" i yelled in his face

"please sir calm down...but yes, like i said it was a miracle that Mr. jaeger survived, yes in deed....but he was badly affected by the crash...found out that he was pregnant, a month to be exact. We were surprised that both Mr. jaeger and the baby are alive....the car crash could've kill anyone in an instant...but one way or another he survived and we were able to take away the glass that digged into him without damaging something else....yes he needed stitches and more blood since he did lost a bit more of blood when we removed the glass but he's alright" the doctor explained

"thank god!" i sigh in relief

"but in the crash he hit his head pretty bad....and he's awake by now... but remembers very little info of his life....he was diagnosed with amnesia" the doctor sighed as he told me that

"n-no" 

"we questioned and asked him what he remembers of himself....his name, last name, birthday, parents, the time he spend with someone called sebastian, and that he's pregnant....he doesn't remember the father of the unborn"

"i see" i smiled

"i do have a question sir, if i may say?"

"you can"

"what happened between the patient and the father of the unborn?"

"a break up really fucked up....eren found out something....most likely that his lover was cheating on him......he was broken"

"i see....you must be careful of what you say around him"

"how so?"

"be careful not to say or speak of the father....speaking or mentioning the father will make him questioned himself who is the person, making him think and think harder about the person...if he tries for so long he is capable of damaging his brain cells and will end him in a coma for days, weeks, months even years....it all depends of how hard he was thinking and if those memories are sad or happy"  

"i see...can i see him?" 

"yes! please follow me" the doctor smiled and showed me the way 

We took the elevator and walked so many halls and passed so many doors, but we were able to arrive at erens room.

"you can go inside sir...but remember what i informed you" the doctor said and i nodded

I opened the door and went inside...i looked at eren...he had so many things connected to him, he had a breathing mask on, a heart monitor beeping with the heartbeats, he had his head bandage, and what i can tell he had stitches on his stomach. I saw how eren turned around and looked at me, when he saw me he smiled and gave me a small wave....that's when i notice his eyes...they weren't the eyes i remembered....they had a blood red tint on them making them look more eyecatinch that before....so strange....why would it happen? what made his eyes turn that way?

"hey there sebs!" eren greeted me with a smile

I walked up to him and smile at him, i went and rubbed his stomach, he looked at my hand and smile at me.

"i'm also happy...but-"eren smiled but then his smile disappeared 

"but what eren?"

"i don't get it"  

"what don't you get?"

"who is the father of the baby inside of me?"

My eyes widened......they weren't lying! It's all true!....e-eren has amnesia!!

"but don't worry sebs....i'm fine!" he smiled and rubbed his stomach

NOT A LONG CHAPTER BUT STILL LONG! 1231 WORDS OF THE STORY! DON'T WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL PROBABLY  BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW! I'LL START TODAY AND FINISH IT TOMORROW...I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT WITH THIS LITTLE TWIST I HAVE MORE IDEAS!! BUT I HOPED YOU ENJOY!!💜💜😊💜💜