overprotective much!?

Eren pov~

After the kiss, levi invited me to the theater. I said yes but i need to tell Sebastian, im scared, literally. I know how protective he can be, and i don't want him to do anything to levi.
I was in levis car driving to my house, he wanted to drive me home so he'll know the way so when the time he'll know the path and come and pick me up to go watch the movie.
In the drive we shared a few kisses and smiles, he hold my hand all the time, he sometimes kissed it.
When we arrived i was nervous, but levi made me face him and kiss me passionately, i melted in the kiss and all my nerves went away.

"I'll pick you later..ok?" levi said as we separated.

"Ok" i smiled and give him one last peck on his lips.

I got put and waved him goodbye, i walked to the door and opened it. I tried to be as silent as i can making sure not letting sebastian hear me come inside.

"Eren Jaeger!" a scream came from the living room making me flinch.

I saw Sebastian come from the living room pissed, i gave him my most innocent smile i can master.

"Y-yes?" i said as he glared at me more.

"Were the hell were you!?" he yelled making me flinch more.

"I-i.."i shutter, i lower my sigh so i was looking at the floor.

"Well?" he said as he crossed his arms.

"I-i w-w-was with l-l-levi" i said as his face become dark.

"And why were you with levi?" he said with a dark voice.

"You should know! You encouraged me to tell the person i love how i feel!?" i yelled making sebastian look at me confused.

"Wait!! I thought you liked someone else not levi!?!" he yelled making me scoff

"You're dumb" i said

"So...how did it go" he said as he looked at me.

My eyes widened and i felt myself blush, i looked down trying to hide my blushed face, i rubbed my thumbs together and away side to side in a slow motion.

"Eren" sebastian warned

"I said w-what i f-felt and w-w-we k-k-kissed" i said as his eyes widened.

"What!?" he yelled as i flinch.

"What else!?" he yelled

"He invited me to the movies" i said as i looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"No...you're not going" he said as he crossed his arms

I glared at him as tears started to form in my eyes. I saw the panic expression he put when he saw my eyes with tears. I looked down not wanting to look at him.

"Oh shit" he mumble.

He went and hugged me, i tried pushing away but he's way stronger than me, so it was no use.

"Hey don't cry" he said as he rubbed my back.

"How can i stop crying! You won't let me go out with the person i love!?" i yelled as he let out a sigh.

"Ok...I'll let you go but promise me one thing" he said as i nodded

"Promise me you won't regret this choice of love" he said as i smiled and nodded at him.

I hugged him and ran up stairs to my room to get ready. But stoped at the last step.

"Hey sebastian.....can i stay at his place?" i said as he shook his head.

I glared at him but remember something.

"Wait....why am i asking your permission im old enough to do what i want!" i yelled and walked to my room.

"If you stay in his house im kicking you out!" he yelled but i smirked.

"Ok...then I'll go and start living with him!! I don't have to tell you where i ?going anymore!" i yelled as he yelled curses.

I tried to pick an outfit to put, i found a black skirt that was to my thighs, i grabbed a white shirt that showed my belly button and showed my shoulders. I picked some black high heels to match the outfit. I smiled at my choice of outfit and nodded in agreement. I went and took a shower, i got ready, and yes, i do wear girl underwear so i put my favorite and the best one of all on. I finished i tried fixing my hair but it was no use. I looked at myself and squeal a little, i took deep breaths to calm me down.

"No...you ain't wearing that!" i heard sebastian yell.

I rolled my eyes and ignore him, i went and grabbed my phone. I have 2 minutes left until levi arrives. I went and grabbed a purse i have and put my phone, my wallet and some spare keys. Then i heard a honk outside telling me levi is here, i walked down and outside, there was levi in his car waiting for me. I smiled and walked up to him, i got inside his car and kiss him. He smiled at me and i smiled back at him. But the sound of someone clearing his throat ended our peaceful moment. I looked outside my window and sebastian was there.

"Im only saying this once....if you break his heart I'll break your bones one by one making sure you feel everything....and for every tear he shreds....its a punch from me...do you understand?" Sebastian said as he glared at levi.

"Whatever...I'll never experience that anyway.... since it will never happen" levi said, i smiled at him and hold his hand.

"I hope so" sebastian said.

I rolled my eyes and sho sebastian away. Levi drove us to the theater.

"He's very protective" levi said as i let out a sigh.

"He is...he's very overprotective" i said as he chuckle

"Well you better get use to that cause you'll have two now" he said as i look at him confused.

Then it hit me, i let out a chuckle and kissed him on the cheek.

"A overprotective friend and an overprotective boyfriend....what else" i said as he chuckle.

"Later....an overprotective husband and son's" he said as i blushed

He let out a chuckle as i we stop on a red light and we kissed. Im so lucky to have him, i love him to much, more than he can imagine.

"I love you" i said

"I love you too" he said with a smile.