sleepover(part 2)

Eren pov~

School is almost over, thank god. Right know we were in lunch, two more classes and were out of here.

"Hey eren are you sure we can stay at your house? I mean wouldn't we be a burden?" Connie said making everybody stop what they are doing.

"Yeah, don't worry" i said as i gave him a smile

"What about that guy?" sasha whispered.

"Don't worry sebastian won't even lay a finger on you if I'm there" i said trying to calm them. Everybody nodded

"Eren i never knew how did you meet that guy" hanji said. I let out a sigh

"Sebastian" i said

"Right...how did you and sebastian meet?" hanji questioned.

"Don't worry eren you don't have to answer that question" levi said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I look at him and gave him a smile.

"Its ok levi....well we meet in prison, he was my cellmate, we became friends and he protected me from everybody else. He made my good and bad side work together that's why i sometimes talk normal, i don't shutter a lot and i don't get mad easily. I only spend 5 months in prison while he spend almost 3 years. Since i never wanted to go back to my dad and my old house i went and started living with sebastian. He offered and even if i say no he would of make me so i took the offer. So when we got out of prison he took care of me. He's really nice but he's very overprotective... that's why he's not a really fond of levi over here" i answered. Levi looked at me and frowned.

"And why isn't he a fond of me?" levi said as i blushed and scratch the back of my head.

"B-because he thinks you'll still me away from him and break my heart... If you know what i mean" i said as i cover my blushed cheeks with my scarf.

"Well i can't say he ain't wrong" levi said making me blush more.

"Oohh~ what do we have here~" hanji said as she gave me a smirk and wiggle her eyebrows. I glared at her and flick her out making everybody laugh.

________ time skip ____________________

"Bye eren! Well text you our directions!" hanji screamed as i waved at them.

I ran up to sebastian car and we drove back home.

"So you are having a sleepover" sebastian said as i glared at him

"So you didn't believe me" i said as i raised and eyebrow.

"A little yes...a little no" he said as he gave me a smile.

I rolled my eyes and we headed to the house. When we arrived i let out a sigh as the house wasn't cold, it was warm enough that i could use my summer or spring pajamas, which are some booty shorts and a tank top that showed my bellybutton. I went and changed clothes. I went to the room we were going to use and started cleaning it, making sure i can see my reflection on everything.

When i finished i whipped my sweat and then my phone started buzzing a lot of times. Good thing i made a group chat with them so i can just look at their directions without clicking another contract.

I looked and everybody was sending me their directions. I looked at all of them and nodded to myself. I looked at the time. It was 4:23, the sleepover starts at 6 but with the time im going to spend while picking everybody up i think its best to go now.

"Sebastian!! It time to pick up my friends!" i screamed and got a ok from down stairs.

I grabbed my jacket and ran to the car, sebastian was already there so when i got on he just drove off.

"So who's first?" Sebastian asked

"Mmm....levi!" i said making him mumble some curses, i let out a chuckle.

___time skip to everybody picked up__

"Ok so that's everybody?" i said as they nodded.

"Ok let get going!" i said as sebastian drove off to the house.

We were driving in different cars since we all didn't fit in a car. Me, Sebastian, Levi, Hanji, Erwin and Armin are in one car, Ymir, Krista, Isabel, Connie, Sasha and Jean were in another, Farlan, Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt and Marco were in another. They were behind us so they don't get lost on their way to the house.

When we arrived, i got out and went to the front door. I unlocked it and let everybody enter.

"Wow!! This house is huge!!" hanji said as she looked around.

"Ha that's what she said" ymir said as everybody laughed.

"Wow it's so warm in here!" marco said as everyone nodded.

"Come fallow me to the room were going to use" i said as everybody fallow me to the room.

When i opened the door to the room everyone's eyes widened.

"Holly mother of titans!! This room is huge!!" hanji yelled and everybody nodded in response.

"Not really! This is the third most biggest room here" i said

"Which room is the biggest?" marco said

"The kitchen" i said making them nod

"Anyway i tried cleaning this room as much as i can.....and if guys want we can move the chairs and the little table so you guys can lay down" i said

"Ok" jean said as i called for sebastian, and in a blink of an eye the chairs and table were gone.

"Let the sleepover begin!!" krista yelled making everybody agree.

For the rest of the day we spend it on eating popcorn, candy and sweet stuff, watching movies, like deadpool, rampage, ted, sharknado, and just action/horror movies and drinking hot coco, coffee and tea, especially levi since he said he loves tea. Jokes and games like truth or dare. Scary stories that made is slightly scared. But in the end we had a good time, ignoring the fact that sebastian threaded levi, it all great and fun.

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers!❤
Here it is part 2 hoped you enjoy my fellow readers!!❤

Yaoi_writter~