jealousy and love

Levi pov~

Im waiting for a certain bright eye brat, today will be our last day of school. And i want to ask eren something, and no im not asking him out. Anyway what i want to ask him is if he wants to go to the theater with me after school..... and maybe i can make my move on him there.

"Damn brat where are you" i mumble as i checked my watch 6:51, school almost starts.

I let out a sigh, then his ride from his home to school arrived, eren came out and so did his 'friend'. They hugged and the guy gave eren a kiss on his forehead. I don't know what his deal is but he makes sure i stay away from eren when he's around. He pisses me off and i know i haven't done anything wrong for him to treat me the way he does, but i could care less about him, i just need eren.
Eren then looked at me and smiled, he ran up to me with a smile.

"H-hey there levi!" he cheerfully said and hugged me.

I let out a smirk and hugged him back, i felt like someone was looking at me. I looked up and saw sebastian glaring at me, i just gave him in return a smirk.

"Hey there brat i though you weren't going to come. I was going to ditch you" i said with a smirk.

Eren playfully glared at me and punched me on the arm. It hurt but like hell im going to show that it hurt, im not that weak.

"You're so mean!"eren said as he let out a small laugh.

"It's not mean when you think about it" i smirked

"Yes it is! Even if you think more of it!" eren laugh as i shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever brat..lets go inside school almost starts" i said and eren nodded, then the bell ringed.

We walked to our first class we have together, but i don't sit next to him. I'm in the very back of the third row while eren is the second one in the fourth row. That damn teacher and his stupid thoughts of us talking a lot in class.

"Psst! Levi!" eren whispered/yelled as i looked at him and give him a questionable expression.

He threw me a paper when the teacher wasn't looking. I grabbed it and opened it when the teacher wasn't looking.

'Meet me at the park just a few streets away from school, i have something to tell you. Make sure no one else knows cause i don't want them to ruined the surprised i have for you ;-)'

XOXXO EREN

I let out a chuckle and started writing something else on the bottom of the page he gave me.

'sure thing brat, i also want to tell you something. So we'll meet up there or you want to go there together, text me don't sent me paper notes'

I threw it to eren when the teacher wasn't looking. He grabbed it and started reading the note, he then hide the note in his backpack. He looked at me and smiled.

"Aham! Mr Ackerman Mr. Jeager will you like to tell us what you're smiling at each other for?" the teacher said making eren blush and me let out a huf of hair

"No, cause what's going between us doesn't matter and its non of your god damn business" i said as i glared at the teacher.

"Mr Ackerman! Principal's office! Now!" he yelled as he pointed at the door.

"Bla bla bla! That's all i hear" i said as i got up and headed to the door.

I past eren desk and bend a little so i can tell him something.

"Don't worry brat, I'll meet you at the park" i whispered and he nodded.

I walked to the door and on my way there i stuck my middle finger up to the teacher.

"Shove it up your big fat ugly ass of yours" i said and headed out.

I walked to the principals office, but what the teachers didn't know was that the principal was a friend of mine. I entered his office and sat on one of his chairs.

"Oh levi...what is it know?" he said as i rolled my eyes.

"I was just talking with a friend of mine in silence, you couldn't even hear us" i said making him shake his head.

"How many times do i have to tell you this?" he said making me shrugged

"Don't know...but i feel like skipping class" i said as i lean on the chair.

"No you won't...go back to class" he said as i let out a sigh.

"Do i have to...could i just help you with some paper work or some shit" i said, he shook his head.

"Class..now" he said and glared at me

"Fine" i mumble and got up and headed to class.

_______________time skip_____________

Eren and i are walking to the place eren wanted to go to tell me something. When we arrived we sat down under a tree that was on a hill.

"So....what did you wanted to tell me?" i said as he blushed.

"W-well s-sebastian-" he started saying but i interrupted him.

"Sebastian? Sebastian!? Why the hell are we talking about him!?" i yelled glaring at eren.

"N-no! He gave me courage to tell you this!" eren said as i let out a huf.

"Yeah sure...why don't you go to him and just text me what you wanted to tell me" i said looking away from him.

"W-why are you act-.....wait....are you jealous of sebastian!?" eren said as he started laughing.

"What! No! Why would i be!?" i said and glared at him.

"You are!" he said pointed at me.

"Fine i am! Just because he spends more time with you than i do! I want you! He will not steal you away from me! And if he does I'll do anything to get you back! And I'll make you fall in love with me!" i blurt out, then i realized what i said.

I covered my mouth and started blushing out of embarrassment. Eren looked like a tomato when I finished.

"I-i mean-" i started to say but eren when silent when erens lips slam his lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss, we started to move our lips in sync. His lips were warm and soft, they moved perfectly with mine as if they were the last pice of a puzzle. I pulled our bodies closer and wrapp and arm around his waist. We separated cause of the lack of oxygen.

"This is what i wanted to tell you levi, I've fallen for you" eren said as i gave him a smile.

"Me too...sorry about what i said" i said and looked down

"Its ok...you looked adorable when you're jealous" eren giggled and i glared at him.

"You're the adorable one here" i smirk as he went red.

"I-i love y-you levi" eren smiled and i give him a quick peck on his lips.

"I love you to...brat" i smirk, we started kissing passionately. Enjoying this nice and delightful moment.

Hoped you enjoyed!! And for not updating i made a long chapter for y'all!!❤

1229 words!❤

Yaoi_writter~