love is over

Eren pov

It's been five months, levi started working, he works in a company that pays him well...but ever since he started working he has been avoiding me, he comes late...he changed...i don't know what i did to deserve this....i don't know what he does in his work and everytime i tell him i'll go and visit to his work a while he just says a 'no'.

I don't think he has known about it....he doesn't know i'm pregnant...almost a week in fact...but he doesn't notice me vomiting or feeling dizzy since he's always at work. I always have this strange feeling on my stomach and it's not the baby growing inside me....but something else. 

Levi right now must be at work right now...why don't i go and visit him...maybe i can tell him about my pregnancy...he'll be happy! yeah i'll go and do that!

I went and grabbed the car keys and headed out..i started to drive.

When i got to his work, i saw hanji in the front desk, i smiled at her and walked up to her.

"hey there hanji" i greeted her

Hanji looked at me with a surprised look, she smiled at me and greeted me.

"hey there eren! long time no see!" she smiled

"yes...anyway can i go to levi's office? i want to tell him something"

"uhh yeah! and what is that" she smiled

"i'm pregnant" i smiled

Hanji congratulated me and let me go in but as i did so I got a glint of something in her eyes...worry and sadness...but why?

I walked to the elevator and pressed the ninth floor, i went up until the elevator doors opened telling me i'm here, i walked until i found a door with Mr. Ackerman on the door. I smiled and opened the door.

"hey there lev-" i stopped at the sight in front of me

My eyes widened as i saw a girl on levis lap, kissing, i felt tears forming in my eyes.
Levi stopped kissing the girl and look at me, his eyes widened. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, my lip quiver.

"shit! ere-" 

I didn't let levi finish, i ran away. I took the elevator, when i was inside i let everything out, i cried and cried and didn't stop even when the elevator stopped or when i ran to the car. I got inside and started driving, i didn't care anymore...i don't know what i did to deserve this.

"i thought he loved me! he told me he loves me! every second he would tell me!! was it a lie!" i yelled and cried

"everything was a lie! he never loved me! he..he NEVER LOVED ME!!" i yelled and stepped on the gas

Third pov

The next moment came in like a flash, not even the brunette had time to react or forbid it from happening. The flips the car took, the glass shatter...the car crash....everything was gone that time. The brunette didn't have any protection making things worse. 

People looked in horror at the car....it was crashed so badly, people screamed as some called an ambulance or the fireplace. The truck that hit the car wasn't so badly crashed but the driver was badly injured. 

A girl screamed in horror when she found the brunette laying down on the floor....with the car on top of him. People gathered to lift the poor guy out from the car but it was useless. There was no way he would be alive by now.

Sebastian pov

I let a plate shatter on the ground as i felt an intense pain coming from all of my body. I groan and hiss in pain. My eyes widened in horror as i realized who was feeling this pain.

"EREN!" i yelled

I ran as fast as my demon speed can take me, as i ran i can feel the pain getting more and more painful. I stopped when i heard a lot of screams, i walked and took a turn....my eyes widened as i saw a crash....then i hold my stomach, the pain was worst in that place....i looked up and i looked directly at a mop of brown hair from the bottom of the upside down car.

My eyes widened....i ran to the car but stopped at the horrible scene.....eren was bleeding like crazy underneath the car....his eyes widened with dry tears.

"EREN!!" i yelled in horror

Without caring who was looking i picked the car up and threw it....i fell to my knees and looked at the person in front of me. I grabbed eren in my arms and turned him around...i was meet with dull eyes but there was a feeling in his eyes....sadness. My eyes widened more in horror as i saw a piece of glass right in his stomach...another on his cheek....on his ribs.....and one on his head.

"n-no...no!...NO!!" i yelled and tried to look for a pulse  

But i was pulled away from him, i looked seeing police officers pulling me back as pedametics picked eren up and put him on a bed, they took him in the ambulance. The police officers let me go when i wasn't resisting anymore.

I was pissed....eren told me everything that was happening to his relationship with levi...and i do know this is all of his fault cuz i know eren and he would never cry over something small...he needs to find out before actually believing is. I looked at my hands, i clinched them and turned around.

"LEEVIIII!!!" i yelled dragging his name

I ran with my demon speed to his work, i burst through the door scaring everybody there, it was their break time.....perfect. 

"WHERE. IS. LEVI!!" i yelled

"i'm right here" i heard a familiar voice say

I looked at the direction that it came from, right there was the bastard. I walked up to him and punched him square in the face. He grabbed his bleeding nose in pain and glared at me.

"you fucking bastard! it all your fault!!" i yelled and picked him up by his shirt

"of what!?"

"it's your fault that eren was in a crash!! your fault that he WILL die!!" i yelled and his eyes widened in horror

"n-no" he whispered

"it's your fault that eren is dead...that....that...THAT THE BABY INSIDE HIM IS DEAD!" i yelled 

"w-what?"

"eren....eren was three weeks pregnant...it was yours...and because of you...they're dead!" 

"no you're lying! eren would of tell me that he was pregnant!" he yelled

"he WAS pregnant you idiot!....not anymore" i shook my head

I looked as he grabbed his head and pulled his hair, he looked up at me, but i just glared at me.

"if eren survives.....you will never see or hear of him....i don't want you anywhere near him! if you ever bump into him forget about him! don't even fucking dare talk to him!" i glared and walked away

"your love is over" was the last thing i said to him