Save Me

Third pov

It's been three months since the raven haired last saw 'him'....the person he loved...he cared about...the mother of the unknown unborn. It was all the fault of that damn day....he was informed about eren still living but nothing else....he doesn't know if the baby is ok or even alive. He hasn't left his house after the demon said those last words....every since he was locked inside....he works inside his house...gets paid. Thanks to his crazy friend he was still alive...if she hadn't come that day....he wouldn't be here....not breathing in this beautiful but cruel world.

The raven has been drinking so much....but he never thinks of stopping....even if it kills him. He stopped doing what is necessary...like bathing, changing and other stuff....he was just laying or sitting in his sofa drinking his sorrow away. Every time he finished a bottle he would smash it against the wall and wouldn't care of the mess....he will never be stop....not after what he did.

Hange pov(found out is hange not hanji)

I've been really nervous and sad the past months....not only has eren forgotten who we are but levi has been trying to kill himself....i still remember that horrible scene....i found out about levi and that girl....but why didn't i tell eren? why did i let him pass? why would i thought he would of kill that girl!? and because of me he lost all of his memory about us! 

"hange? you better go and looked how levi is doing" erwin said and looked at me 

I gave him a sigh but nodded.....when sebastian told levi about eren, levi went crazy....he started to scream and throw things around.....he took his sadness and anger on a wall....he punched the wall without caring if he was hurting...he end up punching through it....he then started to scream and punch himself....it took all of erwins and other workers to make him stop....since then we had him work from home....but we didn't know he will try to kill himself....since i saw that i took everything he can grab or hurt himself....levi is an idiot....but that idiot was my first friend i made when i was little. He is special to me...and i hate seeing him like this.....i have never gone to eren's house but i might go and visit him....tell sebastian the truth....so he can tell eren, but....i won't be easy....sebastian hates levi with all of his heart, he is capable of killing levi if he dares to hurt eren again.

Anyway i stopped in front of levi's house and got out, i walked to the door and unlocked it...as i opened the door i heard a glass bottle break, I flinched at the noise and walked inside, i turned on the lights. My eyes widened seeing broken wine bottles everywhere, the whole place was a mess.....i let a sight and walked to where levi was sitting drinking another bottle. I went and took the bottle away from him.

"levi stop this! look at this place!?!"

"i *hic* i don't care *hic* shitty glasses!! *hic*" he yelled and grabbed the bottle and drank all of it, he then smashed it against the wall.

"do you think eren will like you like this!?!?"

"don't *hic* bring him up!! *hic*" he yelled and hit the wall

"well i will!! look at you!?!? look at this place!?!? what if eren walked through that door and looked at you like this!?! do you think he would like his child have an alcoholic for a father!?" i yelled 

"shut up! shut up!! SHUT UP!!" he yelled while hitting his head on the wall

"you don't know how i feel!! i lost the person i love!! not only that but i lost the little family i was building with him!! i feel so empty without him!! he saw me! and probably hates me!! now i would never see the little life he had in his stomach!! all of this is all my fault!! since the problem started i would arrived at the house late because i didn't want eren to look at me!! i never wanted for him to see! i...i was just trying to protect him!! b-but i made things worse!! i'm a idiot! a fucking idiot! i never deserve eren again!.....LET ME DIE THAT'S WHAT HE WANTS! THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS!" he cried