lunch time

Levi pov~

What can be more anoying than being partnered with hangi.....being partnered with a kid that has gone to jail for killing another kid.

Yes, im being partnered with eren fucking jeager, why the hell did the teacher put him as my partner. Why couldn't it be that blond nerd!? Anyone except him!

I swear to god if i die, im hunting the shit out of our science teacher, she deserves it for being a bitch.

"So levi.."

"No"

"But you didn't know what i was going to say!!"

"Fine...what hangi?"

"I can't believe you were partnered with eren!?!"

"God damn it hangi!! Im not fucking deaf!!"

"I know....but really aren't you a little scared!?"

"To say the truth, i almost punched your face when the teacher said i was partnered with him"

"But you punch my face everytime you get a chance!?....that's like saying you'll eat when you get sad!? You eat everyday anyways!?!?"

I rolled my eyes at her, and started to eat my lunch, but was interrupted by someone that sat on my lap.

"Hey there levi~"

"Hello slut"

"Don't call me that!?"

"I'll stop calling you that when you stop being one"

"I'm not a slut!?"

"Mmhm....keep thinking that"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Keep rolling your eyes, you might find a brain in there"

She let out a dramatic gasp, she put a expression like i just killed a kitten.
But she just walked away.

"Hey look its that freak i been telling you about!"

I looked to who said that, a guy with a horse face, yeah he's dead for sure. I mean not even me is brave enough to say a shit like that.

I saw how the kid got up but was sited back by the police. While the other one pointes his gun at eren.

"Haha he can't even stand u.."

Jean didn't even had to finish his sentence when a knife when flying and hit the wall. His eyes widened, i looked at eren seeing that he had his arm outstretched.

"Damn i misses, i was hopping it hit that horse face"

That made some kids laugh. Then i think petra was trying to be a show off.

"How dare you throw a knife like that!? You could of hit me!? I hope you go back to jail!!"

"Don't worry I'll go back to jail.... once I'm done with your slutty ass, so if i were you i would not close my eyes not even for a second. I don't think you want a bullet in that thick skull of yours"

"I'll let you know....im very smart!!"

"Yeah.....smart...keep thinking that.... you might find another word to mask you stupidly"

I let out a chuckle, cuz hey...it was funny and so true.

I saw how petra walked up to him and smack him across the face. It was silent but then the officers loaded their guns and pointed at eren.

"Don't think of anything funny"

But eren stood up, you could actually see the anger in his eyes. The polices tried to hold him but eren grabbed one of them and threw him to the wall. Then a gun shot was heard, i looked at eren seeing blood on his shoulder, but he didn't quit from there. He grabbed the other officer and punched him in his face and stomach.

He looked at petra and grabbed her by the neck.

"Know how will you like your funeral, in a strip club or underneath a pile of garbage because you are both of those things"

"Eren let her go!"

I looked at the person who said that, then i saw the guy that was with him in the entrance. He was leaning in the wall.

Eren just looked at him and back at petra, in the end he let go of her, making her fall to the ground gasping for air.

"Why do you have to ruined all of my fun times?"

"Cuz i don't want you to be sent to jail again"

"Your nice guy attitude isn't making me beg for you to stick that little stick up my ass"

"Why are you so mean?"

"Cuz i can care less"

"Aww come on don't tell me you weren't falling for this!"

"No!... You dick sucker motherfucker, what makes you think i will!"

"I don't know maybe because your body may need some pleasure once in a whi.."

He didn't finish his sentence when a knife went flying to him and hit him in his forehead. People screamed but the guy just took it off like it was nothing.

"How many times do i have to tell you to not throw things at me?!"

"I don't know, how many time am i going to tell you to not enter my room at night?"

The guy just shrugged, and walked to eren. He wrapped a arm around his waist bringing him closer.

Touch him more and your dead! Wait what am I thinking!?! Am i getting jealous!?! I barely know him!?

What eren did next made everybody gasp. He punched and kick the guy, the weard thing is that the guy just laugh.

"God damn it! If you weren't a demon you would of be dead by know!!"

Wait demon? The guy hold eren and covered one of his eyes. He looked up and my eyes widened, his fucking eyes were like a demon would have.

"Your lucky you have me....or you would of been in jail. Know go back to eat your lunch and don't make a scene"

Eren went back but was stoped by the guy again.

"What is it?"

"What is it? What is it!? You got shot!!"

"Oh... yeah.. i forgot"

"How can you forget that you were shot!?!"

"I don't feel the pain ok!?"

"How?"

"Hehe...being experiment on gave some cool things"

He said as he showed us where the bullet hit, seeing that he didn't have nothing. Then he pulled from his pocket the bullet.

"Sometimes....its was nice having a dad that was a scientist"

The guy let out a sigh and jumped from the window. Eren went and sat down and kept on eating.

Well this was an interesting lunch, kinda weird but it wasn't boring, so when eren is here, school be more interesting, that people will actually want to be here.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Hoped you liked it!!❤
Word count:1083

Sorry i haven't uploaded!!😰