Her

Eren pov~

I was walking down the hallways like i do every day i go to class. I wasn't feeling well and told the teacher, he sent me to the infirmary but i feel much better now.

I went to the boy's restroom and made sure no one was there. I closed the door and locked it. I looked in the mirror and closed my eyes.

'I haven't done this for a long time but here goes nothing'

I looked in the mirror, i placed my hand on the mirror and started to say some words.

"Das ist mein wunsch, harauszukommen!"

The mirror glowed a bit but disappeared in a blink of an eye, right in front of me was my evil side, he smirk at me.

"Do you need anything?"

"I-i saw h-her"

"Oh really? What should we do?"

"I-i want you t-to take full control o-of-f my body if she talks to me"

My evil side let out an evil chuckle and nodded.

"With pleasure!"

Then the mirror glowed again and i felt some evil energy go inside me. I let out rough breaths and hold my heart, mostly my chest. Then it disappeared with the pain I felt.

I looked at the mirror and my eyes widened. A kid has entered and was looking at me with horror.

My evil side glared at him and turned around. I put my index finger on my lips.

"You shall not tell anybody about this or I'll be your worst nightmare"

The guy just nodded. I walked next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. I made a shadow cover my eyes.

"I will not hesitate on killing you"

I walked out and headed to my class but was stoped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and my eyes widened. Right in front of me was the person i wanted to see the less. My sister Mikasa Ackerman.

"C-can i help you?"

"Yes, eren don't you know who i am?"

"Amm..n-no s-s-sorry...sh-should i?"

"Eren it me mikasa!"

"Nice to meet you m-mikasa...i m-ust g-go now"

I turned around and walked away but was turned around again.

"Eren how can't you remember who i am!?"

'my turn eren'

'ok'

"I do remember who you are I just don't want to"

"Why?"

"Why? Are you fucking serious!? You're ask why!? knowing the answer!"

"I-i swear i d-didn't meant to do such a thing!"

"Oh really! Then why did you left me all alone with that bastard! I protected you and what i get in return! You fucking ditching me!"

"Im sorry!"

"It's too late for a 'sorry' the damage has already been made! If it weren't for my thoughts of mom i would of been dead by now!!"

"I was trying to protect you!"

"Oh really!? How!? While you enjoyed you peaceful life without a scratch on your 'beautiful'  face! i got beaten up everyday and...and.."

"What else!?"

"I got fucking rape! I got raped by my own father! Not only that but he made other people do it for money!!"

At this moment mikasa was crying, i only glared at her. I love her but what she did broke my heart. I never knew why she did it.

"What's your point on protecting me if i already been though the worst of life! My mother is dead! I got beaten up by my own father! I got fucking raped by him! I was sent to jail! I was fucking experimented on!?!What else does life has for me!?! Haven't i suffered enough!?!?!?"

"I-im s-s-sorry!!"

"Tch! Your apologizes are nothing to me! I hate you! I fucking do!! I should of never saved you from those bastards! I should of never agreed to make you my sister!"

"P-please stop! I can't take all of this!"

"Take all of what!? The truth! You should of been prepared for this!!"

"I wasn't! So please stop!"

"No cause what you're feeling right now is nothing compared with what i was feeling years ago! I still feel that sadness! All because you abandoned me!"

"I didn't abandoned you!"

"Then where were you when i needed you the most!! The times i tried to kill myself!! The times i did self harm! The times i went without food or sleep!? The times i was experimented on! The times i yelled your name and moms for help!"

"..."

"You got nothing else to say! Good! I don't want to hear your voice anymore!"

"Oi! What the fuck is going on here?"

I stoped what i was saying to mikasa, and took a deep shaky breath. Trying to control the tears that were falling.
I whipped off the once that have fallen off my eyes.

"N-nothing i-is going o-on l-evi"

Levi walked up to me and put patted my back. I can see him glaring at mikasa.

"Tch! Let's go brat"

I turned around and started walking with levi. Levi kept glaring at mikasa for an unknown reason.

"I was scared ok!! I was planing this along time ago!! I didn't want to abandoned you! It killed me knowing what he was doing to you!! I tried telling the police but they would not believe me!! I was little! I couldn't do anything if i tried!! And i didn't want you to get more hurt protecting me!! I love you and i couldn't stand the sight of you crying and pleading for him to stop! To see your pained and hurt face! I was weak back then but now i want to do anything to protect you and for you to be your usual self! Just please! Forgive me for what i have done!! For everything I've done wrong! I don't want you to hate me!"

Right now i was crying, all of her words pang me in the heart. I don't know what to do right know.

"I-im s-s-sorry mikasa...but r-right now I don't know w-what to say. I-i have so many things i-in my head"

'its a tough choice but sooner or later well know the answer, we just need to make the right decision'