new school

New chapter!! Hope you enjoy!!
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Eren pov~

I woke up by someone jumping on my bed.

"Eren!! Wake up!"

I pushed him making him to fall to the ground. I chuckle when he hit his head on the ground.

"Ouch!"

Sebastian said as he draged the 'o'.

"Bastard!"

"Oh did a make wittle ewen mad~"

"Keep that shit up and you'll see how angry I am!"

"Wake up eren it's time to see if they can accept you in maria high!?"

"I'm up"

I said as i rub my tired eyes, and let out a yawn. I got up and stretch until a hear a 'pop' from my joints. I went and started a bath, a hot one. I took all of my clothes off and got inside the tub.

"Eren!! Do you want pancakes!?"

"Yes!!"

I screamed to make sure he heard me. When i finished my shower i went to put some clothes on. I went to my closet seeing a bunch of clothes there. I went to get a underwear, but when i opened it my eyes widened, panties were inside not boxers.

"Sebastian!!"

I screamed, well my evil side did, dragging the 'a'. I heard chuckles from down stairs. I just grabbed a black pantie and put it on. It not like i haven't used panties before it just embarrassing. Then i went and grabbed some clothes. I was going to grab some pants and a plain black shir but Sebastian had something else on mind.

"You are not wearing that!"

"Eh? Why not?"

"Cuz i want you to were this!"

He said as he pulled out a shirt that showed my belly button and a skirt that went high enough to hide my belly button. And some high boots.

"What! Im not wearing that!!"

"Oh yes you are"

"And what makes you think that i will?!"

"I let you stay at my house! I bought you pizza and i protect you from the prisoners!"

"Why you- fine!"

I went and started to put the clothes, and i hate to admit that I actually liked it.

"See you look good in that, after all you do have a girly body!"

"Shut up!"

We went down stairs and started to eat our pancakes. They were really good.

"So first thing first, we'll go to your old school and get your grades, then go to maria high to see if they will accept you!"