Explain

Levi pov

A month has past since i started getting my life back together, i started going back to work, buying food for myself with no help from my friends. 

Hanji has informed me of how eren is doing, she even showed me some pictures of him, and to say the least i'm so damn happy that him and the baby inside him survived. He has grown a lot and i'm happy, i know eren is living with sebastian and that they have a lot of money but i won't stop me from sending him a few bucks.

Hanji did told me what happened to eren, that he doesn't remember me, he doesn't know or remember the father of the kids inside him and i know sebastian will never let me explain to eren or get near him. Hanji explained what will happen if i did so i try to avoid eren at all cost.

I once bumped into him in the store, he was buying groceries, i helped him up and apologize, i then speed walked away from him before he noticed or recognizes me. 

Right now i'm walking to my favorite coffee shop, i find this because of hanji and i really liked the way they made their food and drinks, especially tea. I was wearing a white button up shirt, black pants and some black derby dress shoes, i had the sleeves rolled back and two buttons unbuttoned. I wore my famous poker face as i entered the little coffee shop, the delicious smell of coffee and some desserts hit my nose. I walked to the pettit girl behind the cash register, and greeted her. She greeted me and a waiter showed me to a small table with two seats, i sat on the chair and looked at the menu.

I looked at a type of cake called 'love cake' it was just a cheesecake covered in chocolate with a strawberry covered in chocolate beside it. I looked good so why not order it. And besides it's december...i wish it wasn't...know i have to deal with my members telling me happy birthday and all of that shit.

"aham....are you ready to order something sir?" a waiter questioned making me nod

"i will have the 'love cake' and a cup of black tea" i said as he wrote what i said

The waiter smiled and excuse himself, he walked away and i pulled my phone out, i had a message from hanji. I opened the conversation only to be greeted by a sticker that said 'hi'.

I let a sigh and dialed her phone number, i wasn't in the mood to write so i rather call her.

"hi shorty!!" she yelled

"for fucks sake shitty glasses! lower your damn voice" i said and glared at the phone.

"sory sorry! but i got good news!!"

"and what is that?" i raised an eyebrow

"well our boss is going to give us the last two weeks of december and the first week of january off of work! isn't that excited!!"

"yes...but please on out three week vacation please don't come to my house"

"i make no promises!!"

"why you-"

The waiter came before i can finish my curse, he smiled at me and place a cup of tea and a plate with a cake on the table.

"enjoy your dessert sir" he smiled

"thank you" 

"oh~ who was that!" i heard hanji yelled

"a waiter shitty glasses"

"where are you!?"

"i'm somewhere"

"tell me where!!" she whined

I grunted and hanged the phone, i went and took a sip of my tea, with a fork i slice a small piece of the cake and ate it, it was good if i do say so myself.

I can feel someone watching me but i ignored it and finished my food. Then someone handed me the check, i got up and walked to the cash register, i paid and walked out. When i walked away i looked inside the store from the corner of my eyes, that's when i meet some familiar red eyes glaring at me, i looked back forward ignoring what was happening around me.

I opened the door to my house and walked in, i went and changed into something more comfortable, sweatpants and a white shirt. I walked to a room that has work supplies, its like a better office place in my house. 

I walked to the kitchen and prepared some coffee, since i'm going to be working a lot. But then a knock came from the door, i let a sigh and walked to the door, when i opened the door i was meet with blood red eyes.

"what are you doing here?" i questioned

"i came to talk" sebastian said

"there is nothing to talk about" i said

I went and tried to close the door, i say tried cuz sebastian tried to open it again.

"levi! i know what your feeling!"

"no you don't! and if you came here to talk about 'him' then piss off!! i tried to get him out of my heart and brain for months!" i yelled and tried to close the door

"then let me explain his situation!" 

I started to have a battle with myself , should i let him in or not? what if he just wants to make me suffer more?......fuck it!!

I let the door open as sebastian entered, i walked to a wall and place the palms of my hands on it.

"get over it" i grinded my teeth

"i know hanji told you somethings....but i'm here to explain everything.....and for you to do it too" sebastian glared

I went and punched the wall, i let a sigh and nodded, we walked to the couch and sat down.

"you co first levi.....i want to know why you cheated on eren"

I clenched my fist but let a sigh.

"i...never meant to hurt him, especially cheat on him....it was so fast that i didn't have time to react.....i tried to protect him....i end up losing him.....i should of told you....i should of told him what was happening.....but i was afraid that he will end up hurt, maybe dead, because of me, so i kept it a secret from him.....i fucked up so bad.....i beat myself for it.....i still do especially now that i know that he lost all memory about me and that he's pregnant.....i really wished he wouldn't have loved me in the first place" 

"levi.....what was it"

"blackmail.....this girl blackmailed me.....she threatened to kill eren.....not only him but other people i care about.....i tried to avoid her but she would do anything to be with me....i had enough of her that i...i.....i sent people to kill her"

"you're an idiot....eren was in a bad accident....was sent to the hospital and was badly ill doctors were surprised that he survived...but he then was diagnosed with amnesia....since then i tried to make him remember things slowly.....but then one day he started talking about a dream he's having.....that a man with an under hair cut, pale skin and grey eyes will kiss, hug him...but dies at the very end.....i tell him that it's just a dream...but he then told me-"

"that he meet a guy just like in his dream in a store" i finished his sentence

"yeah.."

"keep telling him that it's just a dream.....he! eren was such a smart person but was was so dumb on choosing me to love.....that was his worst mistake he did in life"

I smiled and let a tear roll down my cheek and hit the floor.