mall

Hey there my lovely ereri lovers new chapter not going to talk to much do lets get in with it!
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Levi pov~

Today is saturday and like every saturday i stay at my house, i like to spend time alone but sometimes a certain annoying shitty glasses bursts into my house and drags me out to do something fun with her and eyebrows.

And today is one of those day, im actually being drag to her car cause she wants to go to the mall to buy shit she wants. I could care less, but maybe i can buy myself something, like a new video game, like that new one called 'deadpool' i already seen the movie and in 3D...lets just say... it wasn't a good sight for me, i don't like seeing a lot of naked woman, and people making out. But it was hilarious as hell..... so I'll give it five stars so you guys don't think i'm mean. And they actually made a 2nd movie but like hell I'll go and watch it, I've seen the trailer and it looks cool but i don't want to regret going.

"Come on levi you walk like an old lady!!"

"Shut up shitty glasses before i make you!"

We walked inside the mall and was greeted by the cool air and the sight of a lot of people.

"Don't these people have something better to do than to waste their money?"

"Oh Come on levi this is life!!"

"Well their life is shitty.....like you"

"Eh!? So mean!"

"Look at my face"

"Ok"

"Just look at it"

"Alright"

"No no keep looking"

"I am looking!?!"

"No your not look harder"

"Is there a point to this?"

"Yes look as hard as you can"

"Alright!"

"Focus on every part of my face"

"Alright alright im doing it!!"

"Now......does it look like i give a fuck"

"Oh wooooow~ can you be more hilarious"

"No"

Then i ignore what she said next and walked off by my own, looking at the stores, but stoped at a specific store 'hot topic' one of my favorite. Cause they sell cool stuff their, i may buy something.....later.

I walked around the place not caring if i get lost, i saw phone cases and decided to buy one, i bought one that had a skull with fire on it and had the word 'the devil' on it with gold color, it looks nice and besides i needed a new one, i have a lot of time with my old phone case that i got bored of it.

I then went and bought some shirts, pants, tank tops, shorts, saggy pants and some shoes. As i finished, i past a circle full of people that were surrounding someone. I walked to the front seeing a arm wrestle competition, i saw the picture of one of the guy it a poster with the word 'strongest man alive'.

"Tch strongest man alive more like the worlds more show off man alive"

I think the guy heard me cause he walked up to me and and glared at me.

"What did you say you dwarf!?"

"Tch he's even deaf what a waist of energy doing a arm wrestle with him"

"Let's see how strong those tiny hands of yours are!?! Or are you scared you'll fail!!"

He then started laughing, he sounded like a horse when he laughs.

"Not really....i just don't want to embarrass your horse ass in front of these people"

"Oh so what i heard is that your scares!! Hahaha so pathetic!?!"

I let out a sigh and dropped all of my stuff and walked to the seat.

"What? You want a arm wrestle you're getting one"

The guy laugh and walked to the other seat that was in front of me he put his elbow on the table and extended his hand. I took my jacket showing him my well built body that showed because of my tight shirt. I sat down and did the same like him, cringing as my hand touched his sweaty one.

Then we started he started making force trying to make my hand touch the table, but my hand wasn't moving and my face expression didn't change, i can tell the guy was shocked.

"Oh wait did we started?"

I smirk as the guy glared at me for saying that, i then got bored and decided to finish this, and just to remind him not to mess with me i made sure to bang his hand on the table hard that i actually broke it, the guy grabbed his hand in pain as i got up and walked out of the circle without saying anything.

"Wow you sure show him who's boss"

My eyes widened as i remember that voice, i turned around and right there was eren jeager.

"Oh hey there brat"

"Who are you calling a brat"

"Sorry"

"Oh! Don't worry about him he won't do anything!"

"Alright.....by the way what are you doing here?"

"I came with Sebastian because he wanted to buy stuff"

"Same but i made sure i lost the person im with"

"Harsh"

"Look who is saying"

"I like you....you're not like the rest"

"Everybody is unique.....but really shitty"

"Ha! That's so true!"

"Of course it is....it was always true"

"Levi please don't be so mean"

"It's not mean....it's more like i can care less what people feel about me saying what other people think but don't want to say and that is true"

"I can't believe i haven't looked for you for a long time!"

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"You're fucking hilarious! And cool too so i won't mind hanging out with you"

"You can hang out with me if, IF you promise not to kill me"

"Don't worry i wouldn't kill you if my life depends on it"

I let out a small smile and a chuckle when he said that. This brat is unbelievable.

"Ok see ya later or at school"

I waved them and walked off to search for shitty glasses and eyebrows. This has been one hell of a day.
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Hope you enjoy!

Word count:1037