💜I NEED YOU/I LOVE YOU💜

Levi pov

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie, eren was in the room doing something. I stopped watching the movie when a scream of horror came from my room.

'eren!' i thought as i ran upstairs to my room.

When i burst through the door, the room was empty, i started to look around. In the bathroom...no...under the bed....no....in the closet....no.
I started to look around the house...but he wasn't there, when i entered my room again i found a note on my desk. I went to my desk, but didn't picked up the note, i started reading it.

Dear levi,

I told you didn't I, he's mine, all mine, you won't find him, and i'll still every innocents he has left, i'll give him you couldn't give him. This is for threatening me. I get what i want and no one forbids me to do what i want.

????

I glared at the note, i was pissed. Without hesitation i grabbed my phone and dialed a number i never wanted to see. The phone ring for a couple of minutes until it was picked up.

"heyo levi! long time no see!" a deep voice said on the other side

"listen here reaper i don't have time for your shit! i need a favor" i said darkly

"now now...what do i get if i do this little favor of yours" 

"you won't get a beating from mom" i smirked 

"ah still think i'm afraid of your mother?"

"i don't know...let's find out..i'll call her" 

"wo there buddy i was playing! what do you need anyways" 

" i need you to kill someone for me"

"ah...and that's all"

"and save someone special for me"

"so you finally had the balls to date someone" he chuckle

"shut up old man! and do what i say!"

"alright alright"

"i'll send you his information" 

I went and send him everything i know about the guy, jack the reaper know how to find him is seconds, having the smartest and intelligent people in the world in jis hands he has so much power. 

' i need my baby back'  i thought

_____time skip______

It's been three hours since this all happened, i heard a knock on my door, i went and saw a guy with a mask, a familiar mask.

"you got him?" i glared

"yes sir" the guy said as he let a whisle

Some guys brought someone in a bag, then i saw a familiar mop of brown hair be walked by someone else.

"eren!" i yelled as i ran up to him

"levi!!" eren yelled with a smile and hugged me, i wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his lips.

"oh thank god your safe! your not hurt right?! what did he do to you?!" i asked worried

"levi...i'm okay....they saved me right on time" eren smiled

I nodded and walked to the bag, i dismissed the guys and grabbed the bag. I opened it seeing the guy tied up and his mouth was duct taped. I pulled him out of the bag and glared at him. He wore a scared expression. I gave him a smirk and started punching him, eren joins in.