sleepover(part 1)

Eren pov~

Another day, another boring day of class, the worst is that is December, it freezing cold out side!

"Eren! Get up already! You're going to be late for school!" sebastian yelled from down stairs.

"I don't want to! It so cold outside!?" i whined. I hide myself more in my warm and fluffy blanket when i heard fast footsteps coming up the stairs.
Then the blanket disappeared from my bed. I glared at sebastian since he had my blanket in his hands.

"No whining! Get up know or your waffles and coffee will get cold!" he said as he grabbed my hands and made me stand up. When i finally did i started to get dressed. I put on a red long sleeve shirt with a turtle neck, some black skinny jeans and some converse, and for some extra warmth, i put on my black scarf and a green  sweater.

I walked down stairs and sebastian was there eating his breakfast. I gave him a good morning hug and grabbed my breakfast. When i finished i grabbed my backpack, my phone and my wallet, since sebastian gave money to buy me things and a credit card that had also money in it.

"Are you ready? I started the car and turn the air on so it will warm the car up" sebastian said as i nodded and thanked him.

We walked outside and i made my scarf cover my mouth and nose so i don't get sick. I ran to the car and got inside fast relaxing as the car was warm, then sebastian goy inside and drove me to school.

"Hey eren" sebastian said as i looked at him and hum in response.

"Im warning you this time, if that guy you hang out almost all day asks you out, say no" sebastian said as i rolled my eyes.

"Levi would never do such a thing, besides he may be straight, so stop being so overprotective" i said as sebastian raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"Well from my point of view, i can say he isn't straight, and i just don't want you to end up heart broken" he said as he looked at me, i gave him a smile and a little laugh.

"Fine.." i said making him smile.

"But i make no promises" i smirk as his smile turned into a frown and he was now glaring at me.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩ skip to school ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

When we arrived i said my good bye to sebastian and ignore what he screamed at me.

"You better do as i say!!" he screamed as i rolled my eyes. I flicked him off making him laugh and drive away.

I then was tackle in a hug, the person who did it giggled and good thing she did cause if she hadn't i would of kicked their ass right this moment.

"Eren!! You finally came! I thought you weren't going to come!!" hanji screamed as she hugged me tighter

"Hello to you too" i said as i gave her a smile making her smile wider, if that is even possible.

"Shitty glasses get off of him" levi said and took hanji off of me.

Then everybody came and said their hellos to me. I cover more of my nose so that my eyes were the only thing that they can see.

"Guys guys!! I have an idea!!" hanji screamed and jumped up and down.

"And that idea is?" Erwin said making hanji stoped jumping but still had that big grin on her face.

"I was thinking of a sleepover!!" she said as she clapped her hands and squeal.

"Not a bad idea im in" erwin said as everybody nodded.

"So who's house should we do it!!" hanji said making everybody shrug.

'maybe we can do it im my house, i have to tell sebastian first though'

"M-maybe my house...i have a room with a chimney and a big television there, in this kind of wether it a perfect place, i have to make hot coco, tea and coffee" i said making everybody look at me and smile. They all nodded.

"But i have to tell sebastian first" i sad making every body say that is fine.

I grabbed my phone and called sebastian.

"Yes eren! What happened? Are you hurt!?"

"No you idiot!"

"Then why did you call me?"

"I-i was wondering if you allowed me to have a sleepover in the house?"

"Who's going?"

"My...friends"

"Is 'he' going?"

"Well duh!"

"Alright but im keeping and eye on them"

"Do whatever the fuck you want but were using the room i like"

"Oh..alright at what time?"

"Mmm...at..6?"

Everybody nodded and i nodded

"Yeah at 6...and were picking them up"

"Ugh!! Why!?"

"Because i said so...so your demon ass better agree to it if you don't want a beating when schools over"

"Fine"

"Bye and pick me up when schools over"

"Well duh!"

Then he hanged up and nodded at them making them all cheer.

"Wait you don't have bodies in your house?" ymir said making me shake my head

"No....im not allowed" i said as a joke but everybody else gave me a nervous laugh.

"Im just joking everybody....and if i did i wouldn't tell you guys and if i did you're going to be one" i said with a smirk. Hanji laughed and patted my head.

"Make hanji the first one" levi said making hanji let out a dramatic gasp like he has hurt her feelings. But she laughed again and she agreed making me look at her like she was crazy.

"Hanji...you're insane" i said making her smile.

"I know!" she said as she laughed more. I let out a small laugh of my own. This kinda of reminds me of when my mother was alive, she always made me smile and laugh. She warmed and light up my cold and dark days.

"Come on guys lets go to class" erwin said making everybody nod. We walked inside and did what we need to do on a normal basic day of school.

Hey guys hoped you enjoy and don't worry the 2nd part will come up soon👍😊
I just want to thank you for the 1.32k!!❤
Thanks to all of you lovely people reading my story!!💕

Yaoi_writter~